Page 266 of 273 FirstFirst ... 166216256263264265266267268269 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I don't consider filling a candy box and using a basically free novell voucher which i grind using 3 +30 weapons i had lying in my storage for 6 months to be going out of my way.
    Then what would you consider an investment in this case? If a novel tact is literally the only decent tact you have, then sure, use it, but I just meant grinding up the parfaits and building all your pets around 100% crit, when building them differently wouldn't really take any effort either.

EDIT: Maybe I'm just biased because I main Su and basically amass a bunch of parfaits anyway.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 21, 2019 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Then what would you consider an investment in this case? If a novel tact is literally the only decent tact you have, then sure, use it, but I just meant grinding up the parfaits and building all your pets around 100% crit, when building them differently wouldn't really take any effort either.

EDIT: Maybe I'm just biased because I main Su and basically amass a bunch of parfaits anyway.
    I consider going for a unit set that offers min maxed stats (250pp), allowing you to 100% crit without Novell in solo play, to be going out of your way.

Don't get me wrong, I still use Rykros with pets where its more suitable but when its comes to Taks I have neither lightstream nor Celestial And getting the mats for a Second Celectial (since my first was used on my Wand) would be going out of my way for a 2% damage buff and slightly better PP management. Not incredibly worth it considering my Su character is basically just a weekly mission slave.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Aug 22, 2019 at 09:06 AM.

So the new orb tact is amazing. Unlike the other orb weapons they only add 2 pp per second, but they also don't remove passive pp regen, which means you can stack it with luxary parfaits on a pp recovery pet, or use it to shore up the pp recovery of pets with bad attack pp recovery like Redran, Synchro, and Viola in its changed form especially. In terms of raw passive pp recovery it's negligibly worse than slave or ares with their passive pp active, if you're playing Su/Ph with stacked luxury parfaits, but better otherwise, while also giving you the benefit of still recovering pp while using or charging PAs. I recommend picking it up if you play Su regularly in any capacity. Especially since the one from the exchange is pregrinded.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 20, 2019 at 11:48 PM.

was definitely considering this for Redran but ran into a wall on how I would get it to work good with Viola. I also considered throwing it on Melon because why not
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    was definitely considering this for Redran but ran into a wall on how I would get it to work good with Viola. I also considered throwing it on Melon because why not
    tbh it's just the best takt for almost any pet, barring Rykros on Synchro during ego or Zara if you intend to stay on a pet that doesn't get pp starved too easily. getting a 6% mult on top of free PP is just too good on most pets to pass up

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I had a note on all of this somewhere like uh:

Lightstream when the buff is not active = 5%, on-element guren = 5.06%, Atlas EX/ORB = 6%, Ceres Zara after landing 10 hits = 6.09%, Ares after using a Helix PB and not at full pb = 7.12%, Lightstream during buff = 8.15%, Ares NT w/ Helix and full pb = 8.16%

so yeah pretty on top of things as far as unconditional damage modifiers go; if you're after raw damage you can just like, hot-swap in ares nt or lightstream if you got em set up right (or for ares you can just keep another pallet slot with the ares tact and just pop over to that to use PBs to power it up, then go back to orb until you got it powered up enough to your liking, if the quest goes on long enough for you to do that anyway)(if you're doing this for a redran just have the redran mapped to 2 slots with the two different tacts if you dont wanna hot-swap in ares tact just to pop a pb, at least I imagine doing that shouldnt make the kill-count buffs reset I think)

but yeah that list there doesn't mention utility effects of each of those tacts, and doesn't factor in rykros synchro

I have Wanda and Viola 14* lvl 120+ and now I found Wanda S and Viola S 14* eggs, should I upgrade? Lvl is not reset o 100 right?
    What's the difference between base pet and pet S?

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I have Wanda and Viola 14* lvl 120+ and now I found Wanda S and Viola S 14* eggs, should I upgrade? Lvl is not reset o 100 right?
    What's the difference between base pet and pet S?
    Level is not reset and all stats and attacks stay the same; the difference between normal Pets and S Pets is purely cosmetic (ie. they are just a different color).

IS the Orb take have any value for Su? I like the idea for fixed pp for certain pets but is it a decent upgrade/option to Rkyros+?
    Last edited by cheapgunner; Dec 7, 2019 at 08:13 PM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    IS the Orb take have any value for Su? I like the idea for fixed pp for certain pets but is it a decent upgrade/option to Rkyros+?
    It is not an upgrade over Rykros+, but rather it is a good all-purpose Takt for situations where Rykros isn't ideal (such as charging PAs).