Page 256 of 273 FirstFirst ... 156206246253254255256257258259266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2726

I am beginning to like melon a bit more since i cant always fast charge maron all the time,do people usually go full bossing % parfaits with it or opt for more % general ones so it can mob as well?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

oh yeah I recorded a random atrum run one day just to preserve footage of my Bean Idiot / Pratfall meta for future generations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKCYAjJh9bw

I might not have been completely on my game there, but I think it gets the point across well enough

So please allow me to summarize in a quick story I make...

Once upon a time in Franka's Cafe, a nice cafe that exists since episode 4, where Summoner blooms. This time however, Franka starts selling parfaits!

Franka: "Can I take your order please"
    A: "She got parfaits! I wonder which I should order?"
    B: "Try Megaton parfait, it's amazing after fighting bosses!"
    C: "Try Light & Dark parfait, it's so rainbow it heals you up!"
    A: "Oka-"
    B: "Wut? Why would you let him choose Light & Dark?"
    C: "You have no idea how to choose parfait"
    B: "I guess my friend has no idea either that Light & Dark is no use. Please watch the pros first"
    C: "Pros, REALLY?"

... and so the fight goes on ...

A: "... Guys?"
    Franka: "So... I'll take orders for B and C later. .. So A, which parfait?"
    A: "...I'll have both and try them for myself which is better for me then..."

Moral of the story for the sake of Summoner Discussion: Grab both Megaton and Light & Dark parfaits for Synchro and try them yourself.

Disclaimer: Franka's cafe does not sell parfaits and such only for the sake of the story. All the characters in the story are fictions and do not exist in the real world.

Oh gosh I'm so gonna get killed. Sorry...

is it playing summoner not having rykross staff is ok? or it must? the pet i only play are wanda/jinga, torrim/aero, melon, and maron
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    is it playing summoner not having rykross staff is ok? or it must? the pet i only play are wanda/jinga, torrim/aero, melon, and maron
    Different tacts compliment different pets so Rykros isnt exactly a must if you dont have it

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    rykros isn't necessary for those pets, but i'd recommend trying out synchro with rykros. it's one of su's highest single target dps pets.

I kinda want to get a rappy shine unit. With my current units I have 1096 hp and I don't feel like I really need more for most content tho those 777 hp are really appealing. Even if it have no other stats bonus, with what I would affix on it I would just lose 10 atk and 5 pp.

So, I was wondering if the loss of def from units stats (currently using weila bode) would have any negative influence on pets def and considering my character will lose this defense, should I expect those yummy 777hp to melt (too) fast?

Edit: Am not sure if it's the right place for this question or if quick question thread would have been better
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 1, 2018 at 04:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    I kinda want to get a rappy shine unit. With my current units I have 1096 hp and I don't feel like I really need more for most content tho those 777 hp are really appealing. Even if it have no other stats bonus, with what I would affix on it I would just lose 10 atk and 5 pp.

So, I was wondering if the loss of def from units stats (currently using weila bode) would have any negative influence on pets def and considering my character will lose this defense, should I expect those yummy 777hp to melt (too) fast?

Edit: Am not sure if it's the right place for this question or if quick question thread would have been better
    long as your pet stays alive it doesnt matter, take all the fatals you want really but if youre sharing that unit across other classes then you may need to rethink your unit set or general affixes.

id say hold off a little longer to see if the new raid units are good or not before you jump the gun but feel free to make the materials you need during boost week if you got the affix idea already set

Well yes I did thought of waiting to know what this persona rear unit will be like Won't new unit from persona the only new one or did they finally told about Evleda upgrade? =p Also the rappy shine would be just for Su.

Su doesn't need hp, so getting rappy shine specifically for it wouldn't be worth it.