Page 265 of 273 FirstFirst ... 165215255262263264265266267268 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2726

I have a Su/Ph 87/90, using a dex mag. I'm a casual, so I barely get 176 pp using a pp drink. I'm also using the Phobos units, a Novell takt +30 from the anniversary event, and a R/C Strike Tech +20, and I can see that I get up to 80% - 100% criticals without a techer. Is the Rykros Staff a better option for me, or should I grind my ass to get the Novell to +35? Also, how many ultimate boosters do I need to get its second potential? I have already 5 from the limited quest, so...
    Last edited by DrCatco; Jul 29, 2019 at 12:24 PM.

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    I have a Su/Ph 87/90, using a dex mag. I'm a casual, so I barely get 176 pp using a pp drink. I'm also using the Phobos units, a Novell takt +30 from the anniversary event, and a R/C Strike Tech +20, and I can see that I get up to 90% - 100% criticals without a techer. Is the Rykros Staff a better option for me, or should I grind my ass to the the Novell to +35? Also, how many ultimate boosters do I need to get its second potential? I have already 5 from the limited quest, so...
    I wouldn't worry about getting the Novel takt to +35 with the ticket exchange. Takts don't really gain anything other than a couple extra ATK past unlocking their level 3 potential at +30. If anything grind more badges for Exquisite Deadly Parfaits since they're currently one of the better parfaits for general use. Another option is using badges to work towards getting Cleasis units since they're an upgrade from Phobos (Cleasis base stats: 90 HP / 10pp / +40 all-atk vs. Phobos:80HP / 0pp / 40 all-atk). PP is more important than HP for Su due to the survivability that Alter Ego Harmony and Dear Master give you.

At 176pp you could reach 5(base) + 35.2(critical stream) + 20(r/c.strike-t) + 10(support roll) + 10(support roll) + 10(exq.deadly parfait) + 7(critical stick) = 97.2% chance to crit without a Novel Takt. This is why the Novel Takt is underwhelming. Rykros, Lightstream and even 14stars like Ceres Cicopus Zara and Guren no Yomimusubi are better choices.

Rykros Staff is worth getting from the crest exchange at Zieg. It takes 12 ultimate boosters to get its plus potential to level 3 and the best area to farm those is the current LQ (alternatively, you can get 1 per UH Solo PD S-rank if you can manage that). Even without the plus potential it is still basically the best takt in the game yet the plus potential makes it even stronger.
    Last edited by ohpz; Jul 29, 2019 at 01:09 PM.

Thank you for your detailed response. Then I'll get a Rykros as soon as possible.

Novell takt and Exquisite Deadly parfait is the shit I always dreamed about. Now my 100% Crit Chance and 125% crit damage build is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Novell takt and Exquisite Deadly parfait is the shit I always dreamed about. Now my 100% Crit Chance and 125% crit damage build is complete.
    Do you by chance have the numbers from that parfait? I couldnt find the number increase from that parfait and Jinga was the only pet i gave that parfait to so far since i was considering others but i kinda forgot about Su
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Do you by chance have the numbers from that parfait? I couldnt find the number increase from that parfait and Jinga was the only pet i gave that parfait to so far since i was considering others but i kinda forgot about Su
    It's 10% crit damage, and the shifta sympathy buff is the same as the support roll, so 1% atk, 20% def, and 10% crit chance. I personally don't think the novel tact is worth it though. Since, if you're doing a crit build with Su you're subbing Ph, and su can (and should, to be honest) just completely sacrifice defensive stats for more PP.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It's 10% crit damage, and the shifta sympathy buff is the same as the support roll, so 1% atk, 20% def, and 10% crit chance. I personally don't think the novel tact is worth it though. Since, if you're doing a crit build with Su you're subbing Ph, and su can (and should, to be honest) just completely sacrifice defensive stats for more PP.
    i have 250 PP as Su which is why I was trying to figure out the crit % from symphony/Parfait increase so if I knew what I was doing was wrong or I overlooked Novel (which I dont think I did). I dont have any crit candies on my pets either, need to re-arrange some of them to make it work if need be
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

My Su only has 200pp so I have to rely on other crit chance sources than Critical Stream (and I'd rather have a 2% weaker takt than invest numerous requources making a minmaxy, build)

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i have 250 PP as Su which is why I was trying to figure out the crit % from symphony/Parfait increase so if I knew what I was doing was wrong or I overlooked Novel (which I dont think I did). I dont have any crit candies on my pets either, need to re-arrange some of them to make it work if need be
    I just have some support rolls with extra crit. I only used the exquisite parfait on pets I was already using support rolls for, and it was mostly for the extra def rather than the crit. The crit and crit damage just happen to synergize a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    My Su only has 200pp so I have to rely on other crit chance sources than Critical Stream (and I'd rather have a 2% weaker takt than invest numerous requources making a minmaxy, build)
    I forgot that pets have weird damage variance compared to weapons, so that's a consideration. I just don't think 10% more crit is worth sacrificing raw damage and utility you get from other tacts. Especially since the parfait itself is only 10% damage, and there are a lot of pets that would be better off using something else. You say you don't want to spend resources making "minmaxy" build, but you're still going out of your way to invest resources to make a non-minmaxy one.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You say you don't want to spend resources making "minmaxy" build, but you're still going out of your way to invest resources to make a non-minmaxy one.
    I don't consider filling a candy box and using a basically free novell voucher which i grind using 3 +30 weapons i had lying in my storage for 6 months to be going out of my way.