Page 238 of 273 FirstFirst ... 138188228235236237238239240241248 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    WoW thx alot for the amazing answer!!

And what candy do you use on your jinga? also what is the most efficient way to grind an NT Takt ?
    Parfaits
    Vigilant Parfait - Increases damage the further I'm from Jinga. (max 9%, 11% if i get around to putting in a super)
    Noisy Parfait - Increases damage the more enemies are near Jinga (6% for 1-2 enemies, 12% for 3 or more)

Rolls
    Steadfast Roll - Reduces damage taken by 70% below 50% HP
    Bravado Roll - Reduces damage from bosses by 20%
    (I usually have one of each, but I used two Bravados when toying with Jinga in extreme quests)

The rest is pancakes, body sandwich x5, and spirita cookies with a spirita candy stick for PP.

As for grinding tacts, my method is probably inefficient, so if anyone else has another way feel free to jump in.

I have a rather large reserve of weapons with the emperor rappy affix, so what I've been doing is collecting all the 3-star weapons I can in the Enchanted Forest since thats the newest craze right now, grinding them to +35 and giving them an emperor affix. If I'm reading the wiki correctly, a 13 star weapon, takes about 30 +35 3-star weapons with the emperor rappy affix to get to 35.

Currently doing this for my recently acquired Rykros Tact. It'll take me a while to get enough 3 star weapons, but they drop in abundance in the forest, and it gives me something to do while leveling sub classes and praying for the Jutis Tact to drop.

Does Rykros Staff's megid only take the base megid or can you craft it for power and boost the takt's passive megid ball?

Crafts and Mastery skills are irrelevant. It has 2000% potency and also doesn't inflict Poison, doesn't explode on impact and scales with T-ATK exclusively.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    Parfaits
    Vigilant Parfait - Increases damage the further I'm from Jinga. (max 9%, 11% if i get around to putting in a super)
    Noisy Parfait - Increases damage the more enemies are near Jinga (6% for 1-2 enemies, 12% for 3 or more)

Rolls
    Steadfast Roll - Reduces damage taken by 70% below 50% HP
    Bravado Roll - Reduces damage from bosses by 20%
    (I usually have one of each, but I used two Bravados when toying with Jinga in extreme quests)

The rest is pancakes, body sandwich x5, and spirita cookies with a spirita candy stick for PP.

As for grinding tacts, my method is probably inefficient, so if anyone else has another way feel free to jump in.

I have a rather large reserve of weapons with the emperor rappy affix, so what I've been doing is collecting all the 3-star weapons I can in the Enchanted Forest since thats the newest craze right now, grinding them to +35 and giving them an emperor affix. If I'm reading the wiki correctly, a 13 star weapon, takes about 30 +35 3-star weapons with the emperor rappy affix to get to 35.

Currently doing this for my recently acquired Rykros Tact. It'll take me a while to get enough 3 star weapons, but they drop in abundance in the forest, and it gives me something to do while leveling sub classes and praying for the Jutis Tact to drop.

okay i get it do 2 steadfast roll stack for a total of 140% below 50% life? because i use aero for bossing and jinga for mobbing.

as for the Takt grinding ill start with your way since idk any other xD but i cant believe there is no faster way :P ty again for helping me out

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    okay i get it do 2 steadfast roll stack for a total of 140% below 50% life? because i use aero for bossing and jinga for mobbing.

as for the Takt grinding ill start with your way since idk any other xD but i cant believe there is no faster way :P ty again for helping me out
    If you had two steadfast rolls, they would trigger independently of one another. Keep in mind that each roll reduces damage for 10 seconds with a 30 second cooldown.

I havent touched SU since ep5 began. Is SU/BR a good build?

Su/Fi is much better nowadays

Su/Br is good for auto attacking your way through dailies with a rowdy redran and a normal attack parfait.

Do the All Defences and Dexterity Up in skill tree add the stat only to the player or the pet get it too?

afaik only Attack stats get transferred to the pet.