Page 187 of 273 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190197237 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 2726

Left:
    Air Reversal
    Jumping Dodge - Great for an aerial toss with Maron, dodging certain things, or just getting to higher places in general.

Right:
    Massive Hunter - Nice to not get interrupted during Aero Spiral and Redran Burst.
    Perfect Keeper Tech - All pets are tech based damage regardless if you take switch strike/ranged.
    PP Convert

I will not suggest using Near Auto Target for your left because your pet may end up attacking an unintended target that would ultimately waste your chain.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    Thanks for the answer!
    Other quick question, what are some good skill rings for a Su/Gu?
    Depending on your needs:

L Rings: Short Mirage, Near auto Target, Jumping Dodge, Tech Charge Parrying, Air Reversal.
    R Rings: Massive Hunter, Perfect Keeper Tech, Photon Flare, PP Convert, Attack Advanced, Adrenaline, Effort Symbol.

Heal share and healing guard work with some summoner stuff, but they're a bit niche to be a first choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    I will not suggest using Near Auto Target for your left because your pet may end up attacking an unintended target that would ultimately waste your chain.
    It's pretty easy to avoid this by calling your pet back before chaining, but yeah, I agree.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That combination is going to make you cry when you run out of PP, just saying. You need super deeps to get kills on trash mobs, even in groups, as long as you keep spamming laser. Don't sacrifice your sustainability for it.

Gu can work in the LQ, but you need to be on point with your chains when a boss spawns or you're going to end up chaining a part that gets broken immediately.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I suggest rethinking the parfait choice. Let say you just spam Redran Laser. That PA is 25 PP natively, Gamushara will bump the usage up to 32 PP instead. Redran regens 6 PP per normal attack and doesn't attack fast, so PP regen becomes a huge problem. If you want to stick with it though, do yourself a favor and get a PP Convert ring and max it.

Also try to learn the Redran Mine + Laser trigger trick, adds DPS to whatever you're doing. (Mark targets with Laser, then throw a Mine.)
    True ..... but I guess Br gave AttackAdvance when I ran out of PP and Gu at least gave APPR to give me time to think a bit?

Was thinking to use the たっぷりパフェ (Above 60% HP, 5% damage up) ....... or ぜいたくパフェ (PP recovery related? How much does APPR do in this parfait? ) before, but still not sure (already got them in storage from playing the game so far, grinded the HP one).

The other Parfait I use already is the きあいパフェ, since it's relatively easy to proc with Redran

Ah, yes, that Redran Mine, I usually use it on stronger mobs like the horse caravan(?) if my mind is in straight mode and I remember to use the PA .... well, irl things

Spoiler!
    Last edited by final_attack; Jan 18, 2017 at 10:22 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    True ..... but I guess Br gave AttackAdvance when I ran out of PP and Gu at least gave APPR to give me time to think a bit?

Was thinking to use the たっぷりパフェ (Above 60% HP, 5% damage up) ....... or ぜいたくパフェ (PP recovery related? How much does APPR do in this parfait? ) before, but still not sure (already got them in storage from playing the game so far, grinded the HP one).

The other Parfait I use already is the きあいパフェ, since it's relatively easy to proc with Redran

Ah, yes, that Redran Mine, I usually use it on stronger mobs like the horse caravan(?) if my mind is in straight mode and I remember to use the PA .... well, irl things

Spoiler!
    For parfaits, you would want きあいパフェ (the one you're using), and ぜいたくパフェ if you're using the damage per enemy killed personality.
    For rolls, the def t oatk one is garbage on a pet with def as low as Ledran's, but the other two you mentioned are both good depending on what you want. I'd personally go with the pp reduction with alter ego, again because of the personality.

Another quick question, are the stats on the eggs important or should I just buy whatever egg?

Stats on egg has no effect on the pet unless you feed the egg to others. Just get an egg with desired element and personality.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Stats on egg has no effect on the pet unless you feed the egg to others
    Yeah they do, the pet starts with those bonus stats. They still don't matter in the long term though, since it's not any different than feeding the pet eggs.

Is light still the preferred element for mono element builds? Or is Fire good too?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    Is light still the preferred element for mono element builds? Or is Fire good too?
    Unless you're doing a rainbow Maron setup I'd just stick with light.

I went ahead and mass shopped these pets: Wanda/Torim/Maron/Synchro/Redran but I fear actually getting candy for every pet is going to be hard. Which ones should I focus getting the "good" candy for first? Maron > Redran > Synchro?

EDIT: Also can you transfer pets between characters afterwards?
    EDIT2: Haha, oh man, at this point I'm considering just going Jet Boot bouncer for my new character, this is sooo overwhelming. v_v
    Last edited by Joker-NT; Jan 19, 2017 at 12:46 AM.