Page 239 of 273 FirstFirst ... 139189229236237238239240241242249 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 2726

Ty for now i have 2 lvl 100 pet , one aero for boss and one jinga for mobbing... are there any better pet for these role or i am fine?

Also im playing su/Te and i enjoy the pp regen and all the utility that come with but mh question is how much of a difference in dmg would i get playing su/fi ? People seems to only consider this combo like it was just too good( looking at the fighter skill tree i dont find that much point worth for summoner out of brave / wise stance. Any clarification would be appreciated

One last thing( i know i ask alot but i like to understand )

How do uou guys build your skill tree? Are there skill not worth investing completely or at all? For exemple sympathy time .

Ty to whoever respond with good info
    Last edited by Shad0owdruid; May 20, 2018 at 03:48 PM.

for bossing, 3-6 maron, 1 aero, and 1-2 synchro
    for mobbing, 1 jinga, 1-2 popple

SuTe is not really strong or useful. TeSu is better for utility and support.

SuFi vs SuTe would be a huge jump in damage. SuFi is so strong it invalidates all other Su builds (except maybe SuGu but SuGu's damage was murdered so I don't know where it stands vs SuFi today)

I don't have an updated SuFi skill tree on hand tho so I'm sure someone else can give that to you.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

you should try and get the Wild Easter collection files done and get some of the other pets from that; you would want to have like 3-6 marrons depending on how many you feel like raising, perhaps 2 redran just because both personalities have their uses

the raw power of fighter sub kinda blows the utility of techer sub out of the water to be honest. all techer really gives is Elemental Weak hit, which can be a pain to build summoner completely around; but yeah brave and wise stance are the main draw; with possibly using PP slayer sometimes.

later on when you have a bunch of marrons, you can utilize the fact that Dear Master has a 100% proc rate, as a marron taking damage that would have killed you will also count to the marron getting powered up for it's big explosion. then you also get to take advantage of halfline and deadline slayer as a bonus! so you just go around trying to get yourself killed (but not getting your marron killed) then you throw your inflated bean for over a million damage.

here's something that resembles what I currently use; but you can redistribute the points from fighter's HP up and Summoner's HP/HP High/All Def & Dex ups however you want:
    http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...008dBIb0000008

rowdy or hawkish for redran?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    one of each if you can, rowdy is great for mobbing as long as you don't switch while hawkish is better for redran switches "on the fly" and for raids/solo bosses if you need it there

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    Rowdy with Steady Parfait is god. ( This work for EQ or exploration, for boss EQ need other pet.)

Tech-Arm Cookie vs Tech Cookie? is dex even good on pet ? i mean i lose 30 t-att for 90 dex but i stil think the 30 t-att is better .. anyone can light me up on this?

Get the Tech Cookie. Dex is a defensive stat that increases the damage varience on the damage your pet receives. The smallest damage received possible will become even smaller but on average it'S pretty useless.

So i was looking at 2 different place for information about summoner and one says adrenaline on fighter sub increase shifta time on pet and the other says it doesnt.. same thing for PP Slayer not increasing pet damage .. i just want to know if i wasted points in those. :O

Also can someone explain how chase advance work for summoner? does it work for pet stun? does it work on panic, burn, poison status inflicted by others?

Can pet inflict status abnormalities with half line boost?

Quote Originally Posted by Shad0owdruid View Post
    So i was looking at 2 different place for information about summoner and one says adrenaline on fighter sub increase shifta time on pet and the other says it doesnt.. same thing for PP Slayer not increasing pet damage .. i just want to know if i wasted points in those. :O

Also can someone explain how chase advance work for summoner? does it work for pet stun? does it work on panic, burn, poison status inflicted by others?

Can pet inflict status abnormalities with half line boost?
    to my knowledge bot Adrenaline and PP slayer work on pets.

Chase only boosts damage against Enemies inflicted with Burn, Freeze, Shock, Mirage, Panic and Poison. The Majority of bosses are immune against those.

For pet to benefit from half line Boost they'd need to be able to inflict status abnormalities in the first place which they don't.