Page 176 of 273 FirstFirst ... 76126166173174175176177178179186226 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Because it will be too OP I doubt they will just throw a 12% damage boost potential on tact since the purpose of personality and candy box is to replace potential/affix system. Maybe a minor one like effort symbol if it does.

Orbit tact when?
    Oh I thought you meant it wouldn't work mechanically. I agree though, there isn't really a point since parfaits and rolls are meant to fill that... role. That's kind of why I'm hoping the tact is going to be related to casting techs. That's the last piece of the puzzle for me to be content with Su gameplay.

- del -

Still in the process of farming here but since a lot of people got their hands on luxury parfait is there a general consensus if its worth it for redran/viola over stacking more % damage in the end?
    swiki does not seem to have fully documented it and google translating the redran page only got me so far in general
    redran basic attack pp gain is certainly on the meh side for me at least

Luxury provides 20% idle recovery. This alone makes it a worth to have on at least one of your pets, unless you have a orbit gunslash and a weapon slot to equip that.

I have them set on torim/redran and made PP management much easier. Same as viola though I don't use it at all (no slot). Sally is another good candidate if you use it for PP regain.
    IMO only maron is worthy of stacking attack damage over any other stats.
    Last edited by sparab; Jan 8, 2017 at 05:56 PM.

I am loving this class, but it's also super confusing. I've got a bunch of questions...

What pet(s) should I be raising? And should I only ever be using my pet to attack and deal damage?

Should I have multiple copies of the same pet? I have been using Light Trim and been fine, but I just got a Fire Trim egg.

I see how to unlock higher levels for your pet, but is there a list of where the different rarities can drop? I have an 8* Trim and Wanda egg, but that's it so far.

I haven't used any candy because I have no idea what I'm doing. Is there a good "all-purpose" guide on what candy I should use for various pets?

This is just my 2c people here will give you much better answers
    Quote Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
    What pet(s) should I be raising?
    Preferably you want to have access to all of them but the good and safe picks seem to be maron/trim and its evo/redran for general use
    And should I only ever be using my pet to attack and deal damage?
    It depends on your subclass but unless you are sub GU you will almost always be using the pet to attack
    I see how to unlock higher levels for your pet, but is there a list of where the different rarities can drop?
    For the exact drop places the japanese pso2 swiki is your best bet
    Should I have multiple copies of the same pet?
    Multiple marons with light attribute are a sure fire way of dealing with boss eqs so if you have spare then even better for you
    I haven't used any candy because I have no idea what I'm doing. Is there a good "all-purpose" guide on what candy I should use for various pets?
    Kondibon and other users have a mini guide some pages back so give it a look to get a detailed rundown

The only thing i feel to note but you probably know is that if possible get the "correct" pet trait/personality while the pet is generally at low rarity to avoid future hassle
    Last edited by Suplin; Jan 8, 2017 at 09:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    This is just my 2c people here will give you much better answers

Preferably you want to have access to all of them but the good and safe picks seem to be maron/trim and its evo/redran for general use

It depends on your subclass but unless you are sub GU you will almost always be using the pet to attack

For the exact drop places the japanese pso2 swiki is your best bet

Multiple marons with light attribute are a sure fire way of dealing with boss eqs so if you have spare then even better for you

Kondibon and other users have a mini guide some pages back so give it a look to get a detailed rundown

The only thing i feel to note but you probably know is that if possible get the "correct" pet trait/personality while the pet is generally at low rarity to avoid future hassle
    Thanks. Two new questions!

If I put a pet back into an egg, does it retain it's level and rarity?

Is there a list for which pet does best with each personality?

What pet(s) should I be raising? And should I only ever be using my pet to attack and deal damage?
    Have at least one of every pet this includes having both the normal and evolved versions of Torim/Aero, Wanda/Jinga, and Cery/popple

Should I have multiple copies of the same pet? I have been using Light Trim and been fine, but I just got a Fire Trim egg.
    There isn't really a need for rainbow pets, there simply aren't enough pet slots to get them all in every element except maybe maron for Te/Su. But you'd want 3-4 marons on hand any way. I'd also recommend having a ledran of each personality.

I see how to unlock higher levels for your pet, but is there a list of where the different rarities can drop? I have an 8* Trim and Wanda egg, but that's it so far.
    The pages on the s-wiki should have them. I would link it but apparently the s-wiki is down right now. ._.

At the very least try to get a pair of 2 layer pancakes on all your pets, the elements are really important. If you don't know what rolls and parfaits you want yet, just fill the rest with cookies and candy sticks, you can always erase them later, and they aren't expensive. Just be careful with body sandwiches as they're like 80-100k due to the demand.

If I put a pet back into an egg, does it retain it's level and rarity?
    Yes, It also keeps its bonus stats, but it becomes untradable.

Is there a list for which pet does best with each personality?
    Wanda: Likes Sunny Weather (超晴れ好き)
    Torim: Tryhard (超がんばりや)
    Cery: Expert (超てきぱき)
    Maron: Perseverent (超逆境)
    Viola: Poser (超目立ちたがり)
    Synchro: Team Player (超なかま思い)
    Cunning (超こうかつ) may be useful for a second synchro if you decide to get one, but shouldn't be your first choice.
    Ledran: Fighting Spirit (超とうそうしん) should be your first choice, but I recommend getting a second one with Rowdy ( 超あばれんぼう).

Look forward to my guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Suplin View Post
    Still in the process of farming here but since a lot of people got their hands on luxury parfait is there a general consensus if its worth it for redran/viola over stacking more % damage in the end?
    swiki does not seem to have fully documented it and google translating the redran page only got me so far in general
    redran basic attack pp gain is certainly on the meh side for me at least
    Forgot to respond to this. Yes, I'd recommend it for Redran and Viola, it's not as important for Redran with the enemy proximity personality, but for the enemy kill one it's practically required if you don't want to run out of pp every group of mobs. Some people say Torim is a good choice too, but I prefer getting getting more out of spirals since Torim's normal attack is so strong and you won't be recovering PP while charging it anyway.
    It turns Popple into a PP battery, so I'd definitely recommend that. It might also be good for Synchro too because of how slow and weak its normal attack is, but I haven't tried it yet.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 9, 2017 at 04:47 AM.

Thanks for the response. A few things I'm still confused about...

How do I evolve my pet? For example, you say to have a Torim/Aero. I know I use the rarity higher to unlock levels, but do I need to evolve them as well? And do all pets (evolved or unevolved) go to 13*?

On candy, are there any "absolutely put these in" besides the 2-layer pancakes? Like stamina gummies for example?

For my subclass, I like to main multiple options. SU is my current option, but I will definitely be going back to RA at some point since that's my first love. I read that GU seems to be a strong option for SU, but I'm just not sure what to build for. I have a bunch of unspent points all around since I don't want to get skills that are completely useless. Any decently serviceable options?

Also, survivability seems a bit tough. I was doing something last night and was taking too much damage. My pet died and I ran around like an idiot for a bit. Can I rez my pet? I just sort of pop mates and/or resta and hope for the best.

EDIT: Ugh, here's the drop info for all the pets, not counting the collection files.
    Wanda:
    Spoiler!

Torim:
    Spoiler!

Cery:
    Spoiler!

Jinga/Aero/Popple:
    Spoiler!

Melon:
    Spoiler!

Maron:
    Spoiler!

Viola:
    Spoiler!

Synchro:
    Spoiler!

Redran:
    Spoiler!

How do I evolve my pet? For example, you say to have a Torim/Aero. I know I use the rarity higher to unlock levels, but do I need to evolve them as well? And do all pets (evolved or unevolved) go to 13*?
    You still need an egg of the evolved form of a pet, and the other rarity leveling rules still apply. So if you have an 11* torim you'll need an 11* or higher Aero egg to evolve it to Aero. And yes, all pets go up to 13*.

On candy, are there any "absolutely put these in" besides the 2-layer pancakes? Like stamina gummies for example?
    Honestly, most candies come down to preference, which is why I said you can just toss filler in until you get what you actually want.

For my subclass, I like to main multiple options. SU is my current option, but I will definitely be going back to RA at some point since that's my first love. I read that GU seems to be a strong option for SU, but I'm just not sure what to build for. I have a bunch of unspent points all around since I don't want to get skills that are completely useless. Any decently serviceable options?
    A Gu tree purely for use as a Sub to Su would probably look like this. Obviously you'd be grabbing pet switch shoot to take advantage of all the extra r-atk. http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...00000lo000000j

Also, survivability seems a bit tough. I was doing something last night and was taking too much damage. My pet died and I ran around like an idiot for a bit. Can I rez my pet? I just sort of pop mates and/or resta and hope for the best.
    What levels are your pets? Low level pets tend to be pretty squishy. You can try putting stamina cookies on them until they're higher. The only way to directly revive pets is by waiting or by using a Cery/popple with the right personality. I have no idea what the timer is on Cery though and I dunno if it would be worth having an extra cery just for that. There are rolls that decrease the amount of time pets are knocked out, but those are only really worth it for Maron.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 9, 2017 at 01:29 PM.