Page 210 of 273 FirstFirst ... 110160200207208209210211212213220260 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Read your comments. Might go back to SuBr. I don't think I have fighter up enough but I have tech party ring and 4 marron's to throw. Though it would probably help to say fully grinded and affixed saiki set with a little over 800 hp atm on my SuGu, SuBr.

Thanks for the help guys. Probably will look at solo Su vids to get a better grasp of attack patterns.
    4 marons is good enough to S Rank it easy. Cleared it myself (SuBr) on day 1 with just 1, S ranked it with 3. Just a matter of getting used to the strats.
    Also, consider foregoing Alter Ego on PD stage if you find yourself too squishy. Unlike double who has a lot of windows for openings and less attacks going on, PD is all about zerging you with an eff ton of attacks when he's not flying around and leaving you with little time to heal. So take advantage of that with Marons.

Also, forgot to add that the PD bit with eyeball that spews lasers/balls is best for getting marons to level 3. See that bit? Walk into where it is and enjoy the free charge.

EDIT: oh yeah, you can also buy jerky food item for extra 100 hp/5pp if you feel that you're too squishy with 800hp. Only costs 10 red meat. That and some of the Naura sister cakes that give hp. Or if you wanna go the extra mile for clears, you can also ask someone to craft timed abilities
    Last edited by Nyansan; May 5, 2017 at 07:54 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

can i see a typical rappy candy box layout?
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    can i see a typical rappy candy box layout?
    http://imgur.com/a/7MQ7F

Would it be worth it to do a crit build with pets considering there's Deadly Parfait? I mean, it's 10% damage in every situation so as long as you crit, which seems easy enough to build for by yourself and potentially MPAs with Te and Bo players (Su/Br):

25% Average/Weak Stance
    20% R/C Strike Tech
    20% x2 Support Rolls
    14% x2 Critical Candy Sticks (Can get at least 2 on every pet)
    5% Base
    =84% Crit (64% without Shifta Sympathy active)

It doesn't seem like a bad deal considering a lot of the other parfaits give less of a damage bonus. Pets also get 2% ATK and 10% DEF increase for 60s on a successful Shifta Sympathy request as icing on the top.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Probably would still be worth for braver, they seem to do it the most. Might be about 300 posts back, if no one gets back to you in time.

Should also point out that crit field ring exists.

So uh, I got a Zeineisis Takt, either with pot 1 or pot 2, is it better than Yuki Kaze or not ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The pp regen pot is basically the orbit pot but for takts, it's really nice.

Qliphad Takt / Zeinesis Takt pot 2 more Mother Parfait have isane PP recovery, good for Su/Fi or Su/Br...

Anyone can share some tips and combos for synchro? i have him now at lvl 100 and still can't figure out how to use him properly.