Page 164 of 273 FirstFirst ... 64114154161162163164165166167174214264 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I tried it to. I doubt it. It seems like the hit sound is just the same as the usual headshot sound. I haven't seen a noticeable difference in damage from it. I can try it again on something with lots of parts and a targetable head though.
    Oh i must've damage a weak point then, I tested it on the dullahan rider a while ago when I tested it. Still not enough testing with current redoran cuz I only got a *8 so atm it's so soft and weak, gonna wait till i finish my CF for *13 Redoran for further testing.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    So what personality do you guys think is best for redoran?

Edit: Also is the mine PA some kind of banish/volg?
    It works like Zondeel, you spawn it, use a Ledran PA on it, and it explodes.

What places does Redoran drop from since the player market isnt an option.

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    What places does Redoran drop from since the player market isnt an option.
    It only drops from mother as far as I know. You can totally buy a low rarity one from the player shops though. The price is just going to keep going down for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    It only drops from mother as far as I know. You can totally buy a low rarity one from the player shops though. The price is just going to keep going down for a while.
    The poroblem is the low supply making the right element/personality mix imposible.

Unless you can evolve an egg with one of the same rarity to change personality, I honestly forgot since its been months since I evovled a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sora3100 View Post
    It works like Zondeel, you spawn it, use a Ledran PA on it, and it explodes.
    Oh thanks for that!

After obtaining a *10 Redoran egg, the damage seems to be doing fine now, doing around 15 ~18k per orb with Redoran Burst, 30k+ on weakpoints. Laser doing a bit of damage, around 10k+ and i find that using gravity helps. Slash is kinda ok but I feel like spamming it in close range kinda puits you and your pet in danger, especially since that Redoran is so soft. Redoran mine does a good bit of damage, but does anyone know if it could afflict a status effect on mobs?

So far Redoran seems kinda strong, just too squishy tho, what are your thoughts on this new pet?

i just tested and you can it seems, tested with 2 pets
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Quote Originally Posted by Imca View Post
    TUnless you can evolve an egg with one of the same rarity to change personality, I honestly forgot since its been months since I evovled a pet.
    Yes, you can. :P Honestly I dunno why everyone cares about that tiny rare drop boost.

Quote Originally Posted by jooozek View Post
    i just tested and you can it seems, tested with 2 pets
    Well that's good to hear.

Is there any reliable way to recall that dumba** ...dragon pet? It is even worse to handle than Sally which is already pretty dumb but that dragon pet....grrrrrrrrrrrr. I still use 2buttons setting so so far I use the homing laser, the 1 target multi balls and my "recall" is the one that gather mobs together. Problem is it come back next to my char but do normal attacks right after. I can't count number of time I/it get killed because of that. So dumb than when you purify monolith in ruins area, it still atk monolith 3 fucking times before to come back. This sh*t have potential but I feel it is borked somewhere.
    Slash...is half borked too. It miss target half of time because area of effect is just above a fuc*ing oodan head.

I have no palette slot left.
    1 for Jinga, 2 for my marrons, usually I have pople to 4th slot but replaced it with redran for now, 5 and 6 are for aero.

Edit: When say recall I mean pet goes back next to character and do not attack right after.
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 21, 2016 at 07:03 PM.