Page 264 of 273 FirstFirst ... 164214254261262263264265266267 ... LastLast
Results 2,631 to 2,640 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    which is powerful yall su/fi or su/ph?
    Su/Ph is meta now
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    are there any videos of Viola being used sufficiently good? because i kinda regret getting this pet set up since Viola feels just so awful to use

also i dont think i saw anything but how is 14* rappy now a days?
    I forgot to respond to this. What PAs are you using on it? Viola slicer is abjectly bad because viola doesn't face enemies when using it. The only offensive PAs worth using are pulsar (you can get the untransformed AND transformed pulsar on one enemy at the same time), and stomp.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I forgot to respond to this. What PAs are you using on it? Viola slicer is abjectly bad because viola doesn't face enemies when using it. The only offensive PAs worth using are pulsar (you can get the untransformed AND transformed pulsar on one enemy at the same time), and stomp.
    I used Stomp a lot which is the only thing I really love about Viola, the damage feels good, Slicer is awful like you said and Pulsar is the one where you get a purple sword during the animation in Heavy form right? I think its alright just slow still but everything is kinda bleh
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What I do (more like what I did) with Viola is Normal Pulsar - Heavy Pulsar - HEAVY STOMP STOMP STOMP
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I used Stomp a lot which is the only thing I really love about Viola, the damage feels good, Slicer is awful like you said and Pulsar is the one where you get a purple sword during the animation in Heavy form right? I think its alright just slow still but everything is kinda bleh
    Pulsar does a dot, like Wanda and Jingas. You just throw it out, and as long as it grazes an enemy it'll pulse. I usually open with it before switching Viola to heavy mode.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    What I do (more like what I did) with Viola is Normal Pulsar - Heavy Pulsar - HEAVY STOMP STOMP STOMP
    Basically that ^

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Pulsar does a dot, like Wanda and Jingas. You just throw it out, and as long as it grazes an enemy it'll pulse. I usually open with it before switching Viola to heavy mode.

Basically that ^
    so does the DoT stack twice? from Light and Heavy form? I didn't bother trying it because I thought one would over write the other but I'll give these again later on today
    PSO2 NGS

so does the DoT stack twice? from Light and Heavy form? I didn't bother trying it because I thought one would over write the other but I'll give these again later on today
    Yeah it does. I only found out because it was mentioned on the s-wiki.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah heavy and light viola pulsars stack

also when I meant was stacking the exquisite deadly parfait with a shifta sympathy roll, or the exquisite daredevil with a conversion roll. I wouldn't double up either of those parfaits with their normal verison; and the drawback from daredevil was something I never wanted to go in on even with a super daredevil

Rappy Hunter

Viola's issue is she does similar DPS to Jinga / Wanda but has worse DPP than both of them. There's also the issue of trying to land both pulsars + slow animation stamp spam on non stationary targets or weak points (recent EQ / UH bosses and mobs aren't exactly stationary targets - not to mention some have janky hitboxes, this is also why Rappy isn't used much).

If you need something a bit sturdier than Synchro to DPS with then Jinga or Wanda are seemingly better choices due to their superior pp efficiency and better synergy with Rykros (this is what allows them to compete in DPS with Viola since she's stronger than them on paper). She probably out DPSes both of them when alter ego is down but Synchro is going to trounce all 3 of them regardless. When it comes to AoE dps she'd only be effective if mobs are zondeeled close together, otherwise shock / break spam or Redran would probably be better choices.

Best case scenario XH Rodos punching bag tests: all light element pets, same roll/parfait setup (double support/double deadly to be fair, usually run super megaton/exq. deadly on Synchro, or double steady on Jinga for example), 15% weak drink, max team tree atk buff, T-atk based su/ph. Keep in mind my stamp timing with Viola may be slower than possible since I rarely use her.
    Spoiler!

Unless they reevaluate Viola's pp costs she isn't really worth using currently imo.

Viola is good for PP recovery without needing to get stuck at walking speed with your pet (and potential aggro) right beside you, as long as you aren't using the near auto target ring.