Page 263 of 267 FirstFirst ... 163213253260261262263264265266 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 2662
  1. #2621

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ohpz View Post
    Jinga wins at pulsar to break spam efficiency and has obtained parity with shock pp cost but with better range + higher ATK. Wanda only wins at slicer pp efficiency + higher defenses now.

    Spoiler!
    Thanks for the comparison, i went and evolved my wanda and its working out just fine. Making a back wanda just in case
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  2. #2622
    Rappy Hunter
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    College Station, TX
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    On another note, do you guys know if Rykros Megid still is affected by Phantom's Tech Short Charge skill ?
    That was fixed a while back. https://pso2.jp/players/support/meas...es_20190430_3/

  3. #2623

    Default

    Is there an rappy s egg? I thought there was, but I can't find a picture anywhere and am doubting myself.
    Forever after the immortal beloved...

  4. #2624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Satyr View Post
    Is there an rappy s egg? I thought there was, but I can't find a picture anywhere and am doubting myself.
    As far as I know, they still haven't made an S Egg for Rappy.


  5. #2625

    Default

    Ok, I was mistaken then. How do you feel about using rappy? The move rappy sonic is really strong, but I can't see it standing out compared to other pets, it would seem like using jinga, viola, or redran, and maron/melon with synchro covers pretty much everything.
    Forever after the immortal beloved...

  6. #2626
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digital Satyr View Post
    Ok, I was mistaken then. How do you feel about using rappy? The move rappy sonic is really strong, but I can't see it standing out compared to other pets, it would seem like using jinga, viola, or redran, and maron/melon with synchro covers pretty much everything.
    I've been using it for pp recovery since it has a strong normal attack. It's not terrible if you like it, but it doesn't really have a niche another pet can't fill outside of the healing, and its personality making single maron rotations faster.

  7. #2627

    Default

    are there any videos of Viola being used sufficiently good? because i kinda regret getting this pet set up since Viola feels just so awful to use

    also i dont think i saw anything but how is 14* rappy now a days?
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX - the man stuck in 2014 View Post
    Kewl, I'm using double set still, since when crafted stat boosts can overcome any full 12* set.

  8. #2628
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    hi
    Posts
    1,636

    Default

    the exquisite parfaits in the 7th anniversary exchange look really good; daredevel parfiat with a conversion roll built in, and I forgot what the other was but it has a support roll baked in

    would those stack with the rolls then? I forget which rolls didn't really stack aside from knowing that the photon blast invulin roll just reduces the coolodown on the effect
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jul 27, 2019 at 10:04 AM.

  9. #2629
    Garbage-chan Kondibon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    In her garbage can.
    Posts
    9,464

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    the exquisite parfaits in the 7th anniversary exchange look really good; daredevel parfiat with a conversion roll built in, and I forgot what the other was but it has a support roll baked in

    would those stack with the rolls then? I forget which rolls didn't really stack aside from knowing that the photon blast invulin roll just reduces the coolodown on the effect
    I wouldn't stack dardevil parfaits, but it's not a bad choice on Melon for the extra s-atk.

    The other one is a deadly parfait, so it's crit based and gets another 10% crit chance with shifta sympathy. It's a good general purpose parfait for su/ph, especially if you're already stacking support rolls on a pet. Though I wouldn't bother trying to stack it with a normal deadly parfait, since there are parfaits with better multipliers.

    Both of the secondary effects stack with the corresponding rolls.

  10. #2630

    Default

    which is powerful yall su/fi or su/ph?

Similar Threads

  1. Bouncer Class Discussion
    By Maenara in forum PSO2: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs
    Replies: 4091
    Last Post: Nov 9, 2019, 10:52 AM
  2. JP PSO2 Thoughts on summoner class?
    By Shinnomura in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 178
    Last Post: May 17, 2016, 12:09 PM
  3. Datamined content: New class - Summoner
    By Maenara in forum PSO2 General
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: Aug 28, 2015, 01:34 PM
  4. Class Discussion and Fixes
    By xBladeM6x in forum PSU General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: Jan 13, 2009, 07:08 PM
  5. DarkLightnings class discussion forum
    By DarkLightning in forum PSO General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: May 7, 2006, 02:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •