Page 166 of 273 FirstFirst ... 66116156163164165166167168169176216266 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Stats of *12 redoran with almost maxed out stats at level 100 with 5 body sandwich and 1 tech cookie and about 4 stamina gummies.

Attachment 40827
    Invalid attachment for me :/
    Last edited by Masu; Dec 21, 2016 at 09:56 PM.

I'm torn about which personality to use for Redran.

The first one can stack up a massive 50% damage increase if you get enough kills, though it means having to use it exclusively without switching to any other pets, and it won't work for raid bosses.

The second personality is the only one that'll actually be active during raid bosses, but the damage increase is comparatively really small (Estimated 1% increase per nearby enemy at level 1).

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm torn about which personality to use for Redran.

The first one can stack up a massive 50% damage increase if you get enough kills, though it means having to use it exclusively without switching to any other pets, and it won't work for raid bosses.

The second personality is the only one that'll actually be active during raid bosses, but the damage increase is comparatively really small (Estimated 1% increase per nearby enemy at level 1).
    I would use damage up/kill for solo and damage up/enemy in ? range for MPA.

Both personality are equally hard to use that you may as well use whichever super personality you can get. Drop bonus is always welcome on mobbing pets.

The "enemy in range" one seems pretty generous. I don't think the range is much shorter than the target range for laser if even that.

The kill one does infact work like the yamato weapon potential in that you need to be the one getting the killing blow. It might be useful for soloing stuff like Sparab said, but you probably won't be getting it high in an MPA.

O thats not bad at all. as at all i was worried who would be worst defensively then Trim

It's seeming like the second potential gains 1% more damage per level, so you'd effectively have a persistent 5% increase at minimum with a level 100+ Redran.

Definitely sounds like the better of the two for general purpose usage.

The new parfait is kinda good. PP regen is quite fast on top of that PP consumption reduction. Definitely a must have.

My main concern with this pet is I can literally do same stuff with another one but faster. Using ct with it require very very tight timing. No tiny lag allowed. It seems to not really be a good pet for Gu sub...sadly for me, candy box is already all set up :v Maybe with some more practicing I'll get something out of it...maybe for multi part break or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    My main concern with this pet is I can literally do same stuff with another one but faster. Using ct with it require very very tight timing. No tiny lag allowed. It seems to not really be a good pet for Gu sub...sadly for me, candy box is already all set up :v Maybe with some more practicing I'll get something out of it...maybe for multi part break or something.
    At this point I don't even use Gu sub unless I'm in a party or want to be lazy with pp management while doing dailies. Having even one other person to build/maintain the chain while you charge nukes makes a HUGE difference as a Su.

As for the pet feeling redundant, most of the new pets felt that way before people figured out their niche. I'm still working on mine so I don't even know how good it's going to be in practice at 100+. The best use I can think of for it would be MPA killfests like christmas on ice, since it can AoE quickly and accurately from range. I need to get it high enough to compare the damage properly to Maron chaser though.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    The new parfait is kinda good. PP regen is quite fast on top of that PP consumption reduction. Definitely a must have.
    Aaahhhhhhhhhhh I need it! * w*