Page 169 of 273 FirstFirst ... 69119159166167168169170171172179219269 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    As su/br is there any pet thats worth throwing the normal attack boost parfait onto?
    This is just my opinion but before luxury parfait was a thing i was rolling jingle/viola with it since those were my main mobbers for daily/uq stuff and i was pretty content with it as su/br
    nowdays and after reading the discussion above i will probably swap it on viola and see how it feels like,probably will leave jingle the same since it seems to works good as it is

Never thought I'd see SuGu solo mother.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Why not?

Though he could have AFKed the rideroid part. I love how sega use reduced drop method to discourage soloing raid boss.

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    Su/Gu is one of the most ridiculous nuke classes in the game, why is this a surprise at all?

EDIT: This kind of thing is why I don't take anyone seriously when they say pugs with bad gear or builds are holding MPAs back btw. :T

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    As su/br is there any pet thats worth throwing the normal attack boost parfait onto?
    I narrowed it down to Jinga and Melon. I used to have one on Viola, but I replaced it with the new pp one. I feel Torim and Maron would be better off focusing on their PA damage. Cery/Popple, Synchro, and Redran don't actually do enough with their normal attacks in the first place to make it worth enhancing them.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 24, 2016 at 12:00 PM.

Why us Su/Guide even a thing? Chain can't possibly make up for the subclass not having anything else to boost damage by...

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Why us Su/Guide even a thing? Chain can't possibly make up for the subclass not having anything else to boost damage by...
    That is the catch, it does make up for it. You can throw Marons for 10m damage with it.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

A little off-topic, I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed it but it might interest some of you here :

Inb4 this takt is OT, 100atk, no element, no affixes, no pot and expensive to grind.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Perfect keeper still boosts pet damage. You also have attack pp restorate, which makes sustained damage more reliable. Su/Gu has been THE summoner burst combo since the class first came out.

It's also worth mentioning that even small chains can add up to a lot of extra damage if you just want to break something quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Inb4 this takt is OT, 100atk, no element, no affixes, no pot and expensive to grind.
    I mean, at this point it can only be a normal tact with a shiny skin, or the best obtainable tact in the game. There isn't really an in between at this point.

EDIT: I guess I should add that it's worth noting that they haven't bothered making a tact higher than 1* unless there's something special about it, so I imagine it's going to have a latent at the very least.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Dec 24, 2016 at 05:55 PM.

You can play Maron and see for yourself.
    Basically Maron Shield 95% of the time then Maron Strike for 999999
    So it has really good synergy with Chain Trigger.

On another topic, I did ask before but no one answered....
    What good rolls can be used instead of Substitute Rolls?
    Last edited by nguuuquaaa; Dec 24, 2016 at 06:28 PM.
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan