Page 177 of 273 FirstFirst ... 77127167174175176177178179180187227 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 2726

You are a wonderful person. Thank you for that list. I can farm! Also that GU skill tree is neat. I was unaware how pet damage scaled, but the R-ATK thing is great since I'm raising my RA mag right now, too.

As for my pet levels (pardon my ignorance on pet types/names...I'm basing this on what the translation patch tells me):

6* Wanda - lvl 48 - Fire - Enjoys Sun lvl 2
    8* Trim - lvl 70 - Light - がんばりや lvl 4
    7* Trim - lvl 16 - Fire - がんばりや lvl 1
    7* Melon - lvl 38 - Elec - やせ我慢 lvl 2
    8* Sally - lvl 25 - Dark - やさしい lvl 1 (should this be Cery?)
    8* Maron - lvl 35 - Dark - 逆境 lvl 2
    8* Viola - lvl 1 - Elec - いやし (?? I don't know the last kanji)

Quote Originally Posted by nicoga3000 View Post
    You are a wonderful person. Thank you for that list. I can farm! Also that GU skill tree is neat. I was unaware how pet damage scaled, but the R-ATK thing is great since I'm raising my RA mag right now, too.
    Don't forget to get the pet switch shoot skill. It's an active skill like a stance.

As for my pet levels (pardon my ignorance on pet types/names...I'm basing this on what the translation patch tells me):
    Don't worry about that. It doesn't matter honestly.

6* Wanda - lvl 48 - Fire - Enjoys Sun lvl 2
    8* Trim - lvl 70 - Light - がんばりや lvl 4
    7* Trim - lvl 16 - Fire - がんばりや lvl 1
    7* Melon - lvl 38 - Elec - やせ我慢 lvl 2
    8* Sally - lvl 25 - Dark - やさしい lvl 1 (should this be Cery?)
    8* Maron - lvl 35 - Dark - 逆境 lvl 2
    8* Viola - lvl 1 - Elec - いやし (?? I don't know the last kanji)
    I also forgot to ask what level you are for reference. You kinda want your pets to be around or higher than your level (or the level of the difficulty you're on) or they're going to die really easily. Again, stamina cookies are a good buffer. They're 100 hp each. Also, focus on getting all of your pets to 40 to unlock all of their PAs, then 50 to get rid of the gummy cubes in their candy boxes. Also, don't forget you can compress cookies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Jinga/Aero/Popple:
    Spoiler!
    I got a 13* Jinga egg from Dio Hunar in the Xmas EQ this week. I guess this indicates that there is still hope (albeit slim) of obtaining super Wanda/Trim/Cery after the Amduscia CFs are gone without having to run Amduscia UQ exhaustively. Of course Xmas EQ is disappearing too, but hopefully they will be available wherever else Dio Hunar appears.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Jan 9, 2017 at 07:14 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    I got a 13* Jinga egg from Dio Hunar in the Xmas EQ this week. I guess this indicates that there is still hope (albeit slim) of obtaining super Wanda/Trim/Cery after the Amduscia CFs are gone without having to run Amduscia UQ exhaustively. Of course Xmas EQ is disappearing too, but hopefully they will be available wherever else Dio Hunar appears.
    13* eggs are relatively common the past week that I've been running amd UQ. I definitely get them more often than gix.

also might as well post this: amd UQ SuFi 12:35 solo
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by milranduil; Jan 9, 2017 at 08:26 PM.

I got a 13* Jinga egg from Dio Hunar in the Xmas EQ this week.
    I did too, I didn't list it because I wasn't sure if it was from Dio Hunar specifically or if it's related to the EQ.

So what's the best way to deal with lots of mobs? I was running the Featured Quest Winged Border-Breaker on hard last night. Got to the last room but simply couldn't kill things fast enough and was defeated after being stun locked by the enemies and their lasers.

So what's the best way to deal with lots of mobs? I was running the Featured Quest Winged Border-Breaker on hard last night. Got to the last room but simply couldn't kill things fast enough and was defeated after being stun locked by the enemies and their lasers.
    Probably Wanda and Maron for that particular case. Don't forget that Wanda can stunlock most normal mobs. Maron is just generally good for that sort of thing. That said, Wing Border-Breaker isn't even meant to be soloed, so trying to solo it while essentially undergeared probably isn't going to help. You're REALLY going to want your pets to leveled up, I think that's one of the most important things holding your back.

Also, don't forget your own stats, what units are you using? What's your hp looking like?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I did too, I didn't list it because I wasn't sure if it was from Dio Hunar specifically or if it's related to the EQ.
    I definitely got Jinga from Dio Hunar, On the Dio Hunar SWiki page, two other people posted that they got Jinga from Dio Hunar. So maybe, out of the three super eggs, only Jinga comes from Dio Hunar?

When I found the Jinga egg, some extra wheels started cranking in my head, and I thought the reason he dropped it because Dio Hunar is an Ultimate aberration. However, I couldn't find any evidence that he actually is an Ultimate aberration (and it's not like you ever see Dio Hunar in an Ultimate Quest), so I am not sure.

Anyways, apparently, the super eggs can come from other sources other than Amduscia UQ.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

When I found the Jinga egg, some extra wheels started cranking in my head, and I thought the reason he dropped it because Dio Hunar is an Ultimate aberration. However, I couldn't find any evidence that he actually is an Ultimate aberration (and it's not like you ever see Dio Hunar in an Ultimate Quest), so I am not sure.
    Dio Hunar counts as an Aberration, just as [PD] does, at least when it comes to the use of Ultimate Buster.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Dio Hunar counts as an Aberration, just as [PD] does, at least when it comes to the use of Ultimate Buster.
    I see, thanks!