Page 180 of 273 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182183190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2726

Do you mean something like an Excel spreadsheet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ok, this is a weird thing to ask, but does anyone have any ideas of how I can show sample candy box layouts without having to actually make them ingame?
    like this?
    Spoiler!

If you don't mind reading Japanese, PSO2 Support Tool has an updated candy box simulator.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    like this?
    Spoiler!
    Doing something like that could work, I just kinda wanted it to be a bit more visibly obvious. I'll probably figure it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    If you don't mind reading Japanese, PSO2 Support Tool has an updated candy box simulator.
    Being in japanese would defeat the point. I want something I can use in my guide. x:

Quote Originally Posted by xsuicidal View Post
    Do you mean something like an Excel spreadsheet?
    I dunno, anything anyone thinks would be simple enough. That's probably what I'm going to go with. I was just wondering if anyone else had any ideas that might be easier to share.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 13, 2017 at 08:33 PM.

Google sheets could work. You can even create some primitive candy box simulator with it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=668840784
    Drag and drop for amazing fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Ok, this is a weird thing to ask, but does anyone have any ideas of how I can show sample candy box layouts without having to actually make them ingame?
    I just use Google sheets. Copy cell, paste cell. You may have seen this before, I linked to the sheet on reddit once upon a time in one of the summoner posts. Would have put that in as a program for a much easier drag and drop experience if I know how to program, but I don't. So... spreadsheets next best thing. >.>

Edit: I figure if someone's good with coding they can come up with an online box simulator. Dragging another game's stuff in, but something like this.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jan 14, 2017 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Google sheets could work. You can even create some primitive candy box simulator with it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=668840784
    Drag and drop for amazing fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    I just use Google sheets. Copy cell, paste cell. You may have seen this before, I linked to the sheet on reddit once upon a time in one of the summoner posts. Would have put that in as a program for a much easier drag and drop experience if I know how to program, but I don't. So... spreadsheets next best thing. >.>

Edit: I figure if someone's good with coding they can come up with an online box simulator. Dragging another game's stuff in, but something like this.
    Is there an easier way to make all the make all the cells perfect squares than manually? I can't figure it out.

EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jan 14, 2017 at 04:35 PM.

Ok, it's still disorganized, barely labeled and a mess, but I have sample candy boxes for all of the pets. If anyone has any other ideas let me know and I can add them. I'm not sure if or when I'm going to let any of it be edited, but this is what I have so far. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Also I stole Alenoir's formatting idea. If anyone knows a way to add images directly to cells or have them snap to edges though let me know, because I'd prefer that.

Google Drawings should be a user-friendly way align pictures nicely.

How does Synchro's personality work? From the swiki:

Nakama thinking: The power goes up when you send out a stunned pet next. ( 2% / 3% / 5% / 7% / 12% )

Does the power buff Synchro or the pet that had fainted? Was wondering if should switch to Synchro and then back to a Maron that had fainted to buff him but not really sure how this works.