Page 181 of 273 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182183184191231 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 2726

Both personalities But synchro and take effect immediately when switching directly from a fainted pet to synchro. The effect maintains as long as you don't switch from synchro or get in a vehicle. So yes, throwing a Maron or melon and switching to synchro works.

Is there a tier list of candy somewhere?
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Fumi View Post
    Almost all of the candies you chose would be based on your needs and the pet in question since the only time the multipleirs are high is when it's a niche candy. I guess this means I need to sit down and make the "recommended candies" so I can actually post the core of the guide instead of procrastinating. :I

If you want lists of good candies for specific pets I can probably crank that out now between watching videos.

If you just want a general idea of what TYPES of candy to prioritize in terms of size:effectiveness. Pancakes>Parfaits>Rolls>Cookies/Candysticks>Sandwiches>Gummies. Ramunes and crepes are in a "only if you specifically want them" position.

There really isn't. The type of candies you put in is completely based on what you are attempting to do with your pet.

Well, most candies anyways. Crepes shouldn't exist in any boxes pass the initial stage.

@Kondibon:

Yeah that looks fine. I don't think you need a separate tag for most pets because you can only do so much with their layouts. Redran is the only pet when you can come up with multiple box layouts based on stick candies. Dunno about doing pictures though, sadly. :<

Also here, Rappy. It's very Rappy.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jan 16, 2017 at 03:18 PM.

I suppose Sally would probably be a good one. Got max element on it a long time ago around when Summoner first came out, and I'm still gathering information on other pets before committing to another one.
    Zeta Guranz is the bane of my existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Well, most candies anyways. Crepes shouldn't exist in any boxes pass the initial stage.
    I would rather have someone pull out a level 100 wanda with a crepe and a normal attack parfait than an umbastick.

Also here, Rappy. It's very Rappy.
    I'm not including the rappy because it's not really practical to get, it only comes at 10*, and I don't have one for personal experience. If and when it comes out for real then I'll include it.

I have seperate tabs for each pet for the sake of organization, but like I said, I'll clean it up later. I just wanted to have SOMETHING.

I suppose Sally would probably be a good one.
    The bolster parfait (きあいパフェ)is a good choice because it's easy to keep Cery beside you. For your second parfait I'd go with Any of the 4-6% ones, Daredevil, or Luxary. For rolls, the conversion roll is decent if you're running t-atk, Substitute roll can be good for even more pp efficiency. Everything else would just come down to preference and the kind of build you're running.

Sally is good when you're doing support. It doesn't really gain much combat versatility until you evo it into a Popple.

One of the most "go-to" pet for summoners is a Torim/Aero. You can pretty much do most things with it and it's generally a good combatant.

Wanda/Jinga is the other all rounder, and really reliable (to stay alive) as your final backup plan. It doesn't hit as hard as bird but it's supposedly more PP efficient.

Maron is the current meta. Think Bomberman.

Melon kinda pales in comparison to Maron, sadly.

Viola can hit pretty hard but sacrifices your natural PP regen rate and its attack speed for it.

I don't Lucario, can't say anything.

Redran is fun. It's sorta like a rifle with its PA. Fragile as hell though, and eats through your PP like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I would rather have someone pull out a level 100 wanda with a crepe and a normal attack parfait than an umbastick.
    Never, I will always Umbra the rideroid part! >_>

Crepes shouldn't exist in any boxes pass the initial stage.
    Crepe is just an extra luckyraise affix on your weapon. It's not going to do much harm if you have already squeezed in 2 pancakes/parfaits/rolls.

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Crepe is just an extra luckyraise affix on your weapon. It's not going to do much harm if you have already squeezed in 2 pancakes/parfaits/rolls.
    Chances are, if you have space for a crepe there's something else more useful you could put there. I wouldn't do it for your main pets though. I just think a pet is a WAY better alternative to an umbla rod if you have the all-class tact.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Chances are, if you have space for a crepe there's something else more useful you could put there. I wouldn't do it for your main pets though. I just think a pet is a WAY better alternative to an umbla rod if you have the all-class tact.
    Spoiler!

Have them on torim and wanda. You can probably switch it with the 1*4 Jinga candy but I doubt that would improve damage by much.

I'd rather have a pet with crepe than putting an umbra stick in weapon slot, even for Su main. Not enough space we got.