Page 182 of 273 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184185192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    Spoiler!

Have them on torim and wanda. You can probably switch it with the 1*4 Jinga candy but I doubt that would improve damage by much.

I'd rather have a pet with crepe than putting an umbra stick in weapon slot, even for Su main. Not enough space we got.
    I'd rather have a candy stick than that crepe. It shouldn't be too hard to have a dedicated pet for them.

And yeah, I'd use them on Su main even more. I just meant I'm not going to use them on my heavy hitters that would be better off with more pp or more atk.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I'd rather have a candy stick than that crepe. It shouldn't be too hard to have a dedicated pet for them.

And yeah, I'd use them on Su main even more. I just meant I'm not going to use them on my heavy hitters that would be better off with more pp or more atk.
    I put crepe on roaming pets to get the most benefit from. Though I would stack damage for raid pets like maron.

Stopped caring to be top leet after seeing all these TeSu (no support).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

what a piece of crepe

Looking to get back into SU seeing as I may have given up on it a bit too soon. Currently looking to only use Wanda (Jinga), Popple(set for PP already) Maron, Aero and Redran, what recommended Candies should I use per pet? Also is there an updated listed for Candies (preferably with JP names/Eng descript) floating around? I haven't seen much.

What personality should I use on Redran? JP name again if possible, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Looking to get back into SU seeing as I may have given up on it a bit too soon. Currently looking to only use Wanda (Jinga), Popple(set for PP already) Maron, Aero and Redran, what recommended Candies should I use per pet? Also is there an updated listed for Candies (preferably with JP names/Eng descript) floating around? I haven't seen much.

Depends on whether you swap pets alot.
    とうそうしん, which basically increases your redran's damage based on the number of enemies near it. The other personality, あばれんぼう, works aswell but if the condition is the damage increases per enemy killed and resets upon switching to another pet, so if you change pets frequently like I do it's best to pick the former.

Dunno if there's an updated list with candies, I just Swiki in jp with rikkaichan so cant help you there

As for candies, the following works

Jinga
    Parfaits
    たっぷりパフェ
    ブラストパフェ

Rolls
    2x みがわりロール
    or 1x へんかんロール and 1x みがわりロール

Popple
    Parfaits
    ぜいたくパフェ (pp battery popple)
    がむしゃらパフェ (it's effects are offset by the parfait above)

Rolls
    Could be anything, actually replaced 1 roll with a crepe

Maron
    Parfaits
    がむしゃらパフェ
    ブラストパフェ or メガトンパフェ (depending on whichever is available to you)

Rolls
    2x しっかりロール

Aero
    Parfait
    メガトンパフェ (and/or ブラストパフェ)
    はりきりパフェ could also be an alternative

Roll
    みがわりロール

Redran
    Parfait
    きあいパフェ and ブラストパフェ

Roll
    2x みがわりロール
    Last edited by Nyansan; Jan 17, 2017 at 06:55 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

To add, it's Redran's pot requires you to be the one who kills, just like Yamato weapons, so it's only good for certain quests.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post

Stuff for Maron and Redran, because it already exists. Feel free to read the rest of the thread and follow the max-damage-possible build for Maron instead, if that's what you want.

And fuck it, here's my spreadsheet. Candy tab for updated candy list. I keep it up to date and don't use EN patch names. Save a copy of the sheet if you want to play around with candy boxing.

Redran personality: あばれんぼう is the Yamato weapon latent. The modifier goes up to 50% damage up. (Yes.) とうそうしん activates depending on how many stuffs are within a certain radius of your pet. 6% if there's only one thing, goes up to 12% when there's 5 or more.

I highly recommend getting a Redran with each personality. あばれんぼう is great for "run around and kill stuff" quests like the current LQ and the upcoming EQ, but basically useless when you're switching pets often or fighting a raid boss.

Hey everyone!
    I'm a long time player who hasn't played for like a year and finally dipping back in to the game making a new character (I think it'll be a summoner!). I do have another PSO World account, but I got locked out of it because I can't remember the pw nor the email so I had to make a new one. :<

I have a load of questions regarding how Summoner works. I primarily use Selphea's guides on fulldive, but it seems like they haven't put in information about the new pets.

From what I understand Summoner is pretty economical because it's the easiest class to get 13 stars for, right? I'm kinda split between Summoner and Jet Boot bouncer because they are easier to take in to XH (I kinda want to join the hardcore crowd, my old lvl 75 gunner has hit a wall in the H&H XQ).

Here's how I understand it works: Torim is your boss killer and Wanda for UQ mobs. Am I wrong on that? The old guide doesn't mention Maron and Melon though. Where do they fit in? <_>
    And is Synchro and Redran viable? They look awesome. If I were to use them what personalities would be best.

Last questions:
    - Is the only way to take out candies with the AC candy extractor? I have 180k CM from before I quit so I can get the megaton parfait, but if it's a one time only I don't want to waste those CM
    - Can you transfer pets between your characters like weapons?

Quote Originally Posted by Joker-NT View Post
    Here's how I understand it works: Torim is your boss killer and Wanda for UQ mobs. Am I wrong on that? The old guide doesn't mention Maron and Melon though. Where do they fit in? <_>
    And is Synchro and Redran viable? They look awesome. If I were to use them what personalities would be best.
    Big fat chunk from my WiP Summoner guide. Might be hard to read without formatting, but here you go.
    Spoiler!