Page 186 of 273 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189196236 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 2726

In a place like the LQ, you are much better off with SuBr. SuGu is king of burst but SuBr is better sustained.
    PSO2JP Ship 2 - ID: BlakLanner
    Main Character: Aenaenon (Techer of inconsistent ability)

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Ah. well, I'm using the 25% PP Cost Up, 10% DamageUp parfait (gonna need to get that kill steal for 1 kill 2% damage up, and I only have Redran + Synchro that got 60 ele ;w; ) .....

So, I'm also considering the APPR that Gu have (more sustainability?) And all that R-AtkUp (I'm using R-Atk set from my main (Gu)), on top of PK.
    Redran also happens to have R-Atk as it's biggest stat too .....

Usually going as SuBr of course

I guess more like

Gu : APPR + 20% damage (PK) .... (and maybe AerialAdvance also affect pet too, just when the bird darker appeared?)
    Br : 25% (AverageStance for Mine) + 10% (AverageStanceCharge for Laser and Burst) + AttackAdvance

??
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Ah. well, I'm using the 25% PP Cost Up, 10% DamageUp parfait (gonna need to get that kill steal for 1 kill 2% damage up, and I only have Redran + Synchro that got 60 ele ;w; ) .....
    That combination is going to make you cry when you run out of PP, just saying. You need super deeps to get kills on trash mobs, even in groups, as long as you keep spamming laser. Don't sacrifice your sustainability for it.

Gu can work in the LQ, but you need to be on point with your chains when a boss spawns or you're going to end up chaining a part that gets broken immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    I suggest rethinking the parfait choice. Let say you just spam Redran Laser. That PA is 25 PP natively, Gamushara will bump the usage up to 32 PP instead. Redran regens 6 PP per normal attack and doesn't attack fast, so PP regen becomes a huge problem. If you want to stick with it though, do yourself a favor and get a PP Convert ring and max it.

Also try to learn the Redran Mine + Laser trigger trick, adds DPS to whatever you're doing. (Mark targets with Laser, then throw a Mine.)

What's the preferred personality for redran?

Shigure ship 2. Credit to agarwood for the picture!

Make both if you can. For raid bosses, if you're going to Redran, Tousoushin will work as long as you're within 3 Garongo of the boss. If you're at anything with 900 easy to kill mobs (things like TD4), Abarenbou will shine. Really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    What's the preferred personality for redran?
    If you're only getting one get とうそうしん/超とうそうしん. If you don't mind getting more than one, then absolutely get both.
    Spoiler!

Can personality be upgraded to the rare variant later on? Don't think I can afford super version of all my pets. ;_;

They most certainly can. However, the rarity of the egg that has the desired personality needs to be equal or greater than that of your current pet's rarity. It's best to try to farm eggs with a Vraolet(+CO charm) as Summoner if you can for your desired pet personality and element.

Thanks for the answer!
    Other quick question, what are some good skill rings for a Su/Gu?