Page 212 of 273 FirstFirst ... 112162202209210211212213214215222262 ... LastLast
Results 2,111 to 2,120 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    To me, if I am reading this right. it looks like there trying to kill Marron mains. Other than that there's still plenty of pets to get really good damage from.
    Totally agree
    Spoiler!
    Considering I have a bunch of pets all set up and that I actually use gladely over Marron I don't think it's really a problem...well need to see how things will go for Gracia tho. This bastard have a thing to kill my pillows when we're at dps phase despite using Yuki Kaze (and resta charge time seems to takes ages too) <_<"

Melon fix at last. Time to finish lvling dat 13* and set up candy box properly I guess :v Hero pet when? xD

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

most of deus's openings seem best for synchro in my opinion; they are too short for aero shout+spiral, and he is usually doing something high-damage that you dont want to keep your squishy ledran out for too long leading into it. not to mention he gives you plenty of time afterward to regenerate your PP after dumping it all out at once with syncrho combos.

from there I guess it depends on what bean you want to keep out leading into an attack, if you can get marron hit enough to make throwing it deal worthwhile damage going into synchro, or if melon's high def is actually useful here (some enemies attack with high atk and a low damage modifier, others have low atk and high modifier, melon's high def is only good against the latter) and you can just toss it in without chaining and use synchro after; since melon's revival timer is so short anyway

What is a good build for a Su/Br? I've been curious about trying Summoner out, but have no idea where to start. Still a bit confused about pets and what to do with the class.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    This bastard have a thing to kill my pillows when we're at dps phase despite using Yuki Kaze (and resta charge time seems to takes ages too) <_<"
    There's no way around that sadly, unless one of the following happens:

1. That parfait that reduces boss damage
    2. Pet level cap increase (the dreaded 14* eggs)
    3. Pre-charged Resta

The only other thing you can actually do is use Effort Symbol and actually dodge the attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    most of deus's openings seem best for synchro in my opinion; they are too short for aero shout+spiral, and he is usually doing something high-damage that you dont want to keep your squishy ledran out for too long leading into it. not to mention he gives you plenty of time afterward to regenerate your PP after dumping it all out at once with syncrho combos.
    I Redran him on downtime when my marons are not charged. You don't need to have Redran out during waiting, swap to it as he falls to the platform or something.

Quote Originally Posted by RukiaKitsune View Post
    What is a good build for a Su/Br? I've been curious about trying Summoner out, but have no idea where to start. Still a bit confused about pets and what to do with the class.
    Essential skills, anything else is all personal choices. Long Distance Love is essential. Sim URL bugs out and never includes that skill. I suggest going SU/FI eventually for higher DPS. SU/BR is better for surviability. Start with the 3 basic pets. You can't really go wrong with them. After that it's a matter of getting a 13* version of them, having the right personality, and feeding all the eggs you find during quests to raise their stats and level. Candy box is summoner's version of affix, but it's not that hard once you remembered the basic rules.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 11, 2017 at 08:18 PM.

Thanks for the build and advice! What would be good for Su/Fi than? Might just go straight into that to save time.

Thanks for the build and advice! What would be good for Su/Fi than? Might just go straight into that to save time.
    /Fi has never been a reliable build for Su because Brave and Wise stances work based on the pets' positioning, rather than the player's. It's more of a niche EQ bossing build, which /Gu does better anyway.
    Probably sth like this, for /Fi, /Br and /Gu. Ofc take switch SAtk instead of switch RAtk if going for /Fi. LDL on Su Tree is bugged and does not show for some reason. Katana Combat/Combat Finish on Br tree is optional, but is occasionally useful for TA speed runs
    Last edited by escarlata; Jun 11, 2017 at 11:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    /Fi has never been a reliable build for Su because Brave and Wise stances work based on the pets' positioning, rather than the player's. It's more of a niche EQ bossing build, which /Gu does better anyway.
    Probably sth like this, for /Fi, /Br and /Gu. Ofc take switch SAtk instead of switch RAtk if going for /Fi. LDL on Su Tree is bugged and does not show for some reason. Katana Combat/Combat Finish on Br tree is optional, but is occasionally useful for TA speed runs
    Oh, okay. Thank you! That is good to know that Su/Br was better sounding since it doesn't have to mess with stances. And since I will be doing that than, I am guessing I would do Pet Switch Shoot since my R-Attack would be higher. Also means full R-Attack Mag? Just want to get it right. Will also save a point than for LDL since it's bugged.
    Last edited by RukiaKitsune; Jun 12, 2017 at 09:24 AM.

Oh, okay. Thank you! That is good to know that Su/Br was better sounding since it doesn't have to mess with stances. And since I will be doing that than, I am guessing I would do Pet Switch Shoot since my R-Attack would be higher. Also means full R-Attack Mag? Just want to get it right. Will also save a point than for LDL since it's bugged.
    I think the difference in SAtk and RAtk is minimal/negligible, so long as you take the corresponding Atk up in the Br tree. What makes RAtk mag slightly better is the flexibility to sub /Gu for dedicated boss EQs.

Your pets are hitting things front the front 99.9% of the time if they have enemy aggro, unless you're spamming Torim/Aero Stab, in which case things should just die anyways.

Oh and lol Chain Finish. Hope he's looking to do GU/SU. This build is only good 'till July 26 JST.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 12, 2017 at 10:36 AM.

I think the difference in SAtk and RAtk is minimal/negligible, so long as you take the corresponding Atk up in the Br tree. What makes RAtk mag slightly better is the flexibility to sub /Gu for dedicated boss EQs.
    I'll just stick to R-Attack than to make the sub Gunner better in the end. Thanks again!