Page 213 of 273 FirstFirst ... 113163203210211212213214215216223263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by RukiaKitsune View Post
    I'll just stick to R-Attack than to make the sub Gunner better in the end. Thanks again!
    Careful there. Chain Finish is getting nerfed to main class only starting July 26. Also getting nerfed so it will only take in the player's S-ATK and R-ATK when an TMG is equipped. Even then it's going to do about ~80% of the current chain damage at 100 chain.

On that front, Maron is also getting nerfed. Go give the balance patch a read first before you decide.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah su/fi is pretty great; you are in brave stance 99% of the time even if you are using popple or ledran. one word of warning though; stuff like jinga assault, possibly aero stab too, have the damage go off after the pet reaches their destination, so that's when you gotta use wise stance. you get the added benefit of stuff like PP slayer or Chase Advance Plus too; while the pets don't really apply normal status effects, you got stuff like Jinga Shock and Melon Throw inflicting stun, and synchro dan that inflicts bind; and both of those count for CAP. not too huge of a thing to build or play around, but you typically have enough SP to get those skills anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Careful there. Chain Finish is getting nerfed to main class only starting July 26. Also getting nerfed so it will only take in the player's S-ATK and R-ATK when an TMG is equipped. Even then it's going to do about ~80% of the current chain damage at 100 chain.

On that front, Maron is also getting nerfed. Go give the balance patch a read first before you decide.
    Chain Finish is nerfed by Chain Trigger is still unchanged, which is still a really good skill by its own rights. Chaining into a flurry of Aero PAs is still a pretty decent burst for bossing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post

I would be using Su/Br for the most part and might not even use Gunner, so I don't think it would affect me. If it did, I would go Su/Fi if it messed with Braver.

Quote Originally Posted by escarlata View Post
    Chain Finish is nerfed by Chain Trigger is still unchanged, which is still a really good skill by its own rights. Chaining into a flurry of Aero PAs is still a pretty decent burst for bossing.
    Chain Trigger itself is getting nerfed damage-wise. We don't have hard number, but according to Hamazaki, if you run GU main with a TMG equipped, new trigger at 100 chain will do about 80% the damage of the current one under the same condition.

I would be using Su/Br for the most part and might not even use Gunner, so I don't think it would affect me. If it did, I would go Su/Fi if it messed with Braver.
    Yeah it absolutely doesn't effect BR, you should be fine if you're going to do that combo.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jun 12, 2017 at 02:38 PM. Reason: English

Okay. That is good to know.

I made my Summoner and decided I would do S-Attack instead since Braver deals with Katana, and was wondering if the Pet Switch Strike is passive or you do have to use it before every quest/battle. And if it is, is there any other Summoner ability that I should have on my bars to use?

Okay. That is good to know.

I made my Summoner and decided I would do S-Attack instead since Braver deals with Katana, and was wondering if the Pet Switch Strike is passive or you do have to use it before every quest/battle. And if it is, is there any other Summoner ability that I should have on my bars to use?
    Switch Strike is a subpalette skill, as are Point Assist and Alter Ego. Additionally, as a tech class, don't forget to have your support techs on your subpalette, especially since you need Resta and Shifta for Pet Sympathy.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Switch Strike is a subpalette skill, as are Point Assist and Alter Ego. Additionally, as a tech class, don't forget to have your support techs on your subpalette, especially since you need Resta and Shifta for Pet Sympathy.
    Okay. I already have Resta and Shifta on there since I know the pets will request it. Will make sure to add anything else that comes along too.

This might come off as convulted so apologies

Due to xie shop offering parfaits and me drowning in older pet stuff i have decided to give SU a go,i have done some quick reading and i think that i generally got most things down but would like to hear if there are some "to-go stuff" regarding parfaits and rolls for jinga/viola/synchro and rappy

for example is luxury parfait adviced for helping with the viola pp shortcomings the same way people advocate for it redran or stacking some more % damage for it like with hungry parfait is perharps better?

currently for jinga i go with perfect keeper+ares parfait which seem pretty basic so i am not sure if i could do better, is the normal attack parfait along with normal attack advance ring a good idea as su/fi for it?

synchro boss focus makes it look like megaton parfait would work nicely but what about adding daredevil on top of it or will that cripple it due to the added pp costs same way aero seems to be affected?

These are what I roll with on my pets:

Luxury Parfait + qliphad takt + popple with PP regen pot = best PP regen

Megaton + daredevil for jinga/marron/melon/snychro/wanda, could work with aero as well, i didn't cuz i'm a lazy fuck, and would not like to grind stuff for Su atm

Megaton + blast parfait for my aero