Page 221 of 273 FirstFirst ... 121171211218219220221222223224231271 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    What sub do you recomend? Everything seems horribly half assed in regards of damage boost, so I just wanted to give
    preference to utility and PP management.
    Fi is actually the best for damage.

Its funny but i am looking forward how the 14* tact (if they actually bother) will look and how the super special abilities will (not) affect it.
    at least we can hope that the survivability buffs will be enough so that pets dont fall flat everytime they schedule any sort of % attack boosted content

Is it Popple just useful for PP regen?

Quote Originally Posted by TheIrregular View Post
    Is it Popple just useful for PP regen?
    Popple is best as a PP battery, but its PAs are actually surprisingly decent. A lot of people will vouch for Popple Territory as an extremely solid AoE DPS attack.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

just saw the buffs

FoSu gonna be so good now lmao

It will also be a viable alternative bossing sub for ranged classes and br.

I'm just kinda curious as to where Point Assist is going to get buffed to... If they're willing to cut Recast down to 5s, then you can pretty much always get its buff, since the Recast will be low enough that you can change the target part on the fly.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I like the buff Su is getting, but I feel Fi sub still overshadows it with their new stances rework. About same inconditional damage from both subs, but the extra damage from Point Assist seems too restricted compared to using the right stance and taja. I guess subbing Su is much better than it was before because it focuses in a little of everything(techs access, HP regen, higher base stats, decent inconditonal damage), but aside from maybe Techer, not for a specialized setup :S

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

アルターエゴ発動中のペットの被ダメージ(5%)と与ダメージ(9%)が増加する。

if im reading my google translate right, swiki is saying the spicy parfait on the Christmas egg files doesn't sound too worthwhile; +5% pet damage during alter ego, but you take 9% more alter ego damage? if it was the other way around I would feel like it would be worth it

its gotta be the other way around otherwise its worse than every other damage boosting parfait

translated from jp to spanish first in google then from spanish to english does this:

"Damage to pets (5%) and damage (9%) increase while Alter ego is active."