Page 229 of 273 FirstFirst ... 129179219226227228229230231232239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    Point Assist, and Support fire (which actually stacks with point assist!) (...)
    This is precisely what I was wondering because I never clearly understood those two skills since descriptions are different depending where I search (JP Wiki, Arks Visiphone, InGame, ...). So, I'm sorry if it's not directly related to the Hu/Su issue but I shall ask a few things to the learned ones. Thanks in advance.

-1- For Point Assist, what does "playerS" stand for ? User ? Party ? Everyone ? Same question for Support Fire.
    -2- If I mark an enemy's part with Point Assist, do I get a x1,26 damage multiplier (1,15x1,10) if I attack this part ?
    -3- JP Wiki mentions something about Point Assist and weak points (here). Can somebody explain this part to me ?

For me, the main appeal Husu had before recent revamps was mostly because you cant sub Hu and Hunter. You were stuck with that conditional 50-72% damage increase from and nothing else. At least Husu gave you more stable damage in mobs along with extra freebies like base stats, regen and techs.

Funnily, after all revamps both SU and Fi got, Husu is even more viable and close to Hufi than before(with an actual niche because of not needing taja) but I favor Hufi more because of all the stuff we got available now.
    Though I cant say I dont find hilarious people getting angry at Boss EQs when I run Husu with high HP, low PP units. Is even more hilarious when I parse higher than them with my monkey tier skills. Totally worth it imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    This is precisely what I was wondering because I never clearly understood those two skills since descriptions are different depending where I search (JP Wiki, Arks Visiphone, InGame, ...). So, I'm sorry if it's not directly related to the Hu/Su issue but I shall ask a few things to the learned ones. Thanks in advance.

-1- For Point Assist, what does "playerS" stand for ? User ? Party ? Everyone ? Same question for Support Fire.
    -2- If I mark an enemy's part with Point Assist, do I get a x1,26 damage multiplier (1,15x1,10) if I attack this part ?
    -3- JP Wiki mentions something about Point Assist and weak points (here). Can somebody explain this part to me ?

1 : User and only user, both for pet and player
    2 : Yes
    3 : It simply says Point Assist doesn't create a Weak point unlike Weak bullet (and therefore cannot let you attack a non-weak point with weak stance)

and Support fire (which actually stacks with point assist!),
    hold the fucking phone homie

i need you to not only run this shit back

but i need some sort of source for a claim like this

you mean to tell me if you hit the PA target, you get the 1.15x from PA and 1.1x from SF?

because as far as I know, SF doesnt trigger if you're hitting the PA spot.

like real talk son

i dont need you playing games with my heart

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post

NANI

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OR THE OTHER LMAO
    Last edited by GHNeko; Jan 18, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    1 : User and only user, both for pet and player
    3 : It simply says Point Assist doesn't create a Weak point unlike Weak bullet (and therefore cannot let you attack a non-weak point with weak stance)
    I really thought Support Fire would at least apply to the whole party... well, like a support skill... a support skill for everyone. Too bad. My Te/Su suddenly became a little underwhelming. Thank you very much for those information, Zephyrion.

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    hold the fucking phone homie

i need you to not only run this shit back

but i need some sort of source for a claim like this

you mean to tell me if you hit the PA target, you get the 1.15x from PA and 1.1x from SF?

because as far as I know, SF doesnt trigger if you're hitting the PA spot.

like real talk son

i dont need you playing games with my heart

EDIT:

NANI

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONE OR THE OTHER LMAO
    Even the ancient (2 year old) summoner guide from Selphea that was never updated beyond Wanda, Torim & Sari says it stacks.

As a subclass Summoner currently gives 175,6% damage multiplier. 138,8% if Point assist (and thus Support fire) isn't applied.
    So basically subing Br for techs is pointless nowadays since both Su and Fi have much better multiplier.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Jan 19, 2018 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Even the ancient (2 year old) summoner guide from Selphea that was never updated beyond Wanda, Torim & Sari says it stacks.

As a subclass Summoner currently gives 175,6% damage multiplier. 138,8% if Point assist (and thus Support fire) isn't applied.
    So basically subing Br for techs is pointless nowadays since both Su and Fi have much better multiplier.
    That's not completely true in mobbing scenarios and for every element (Lightning mobbing comes to mind with Razonde cage not benefitting from TAJA or Point Assist anyway. But yeah BR is definitely nothing but a niche sub nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

fuuuuug

i didnt read the guide (usually dont read the guides at all) so I guess i just misinterpreted the description of support fire when i first came across it.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the valentines file parfait is Rowdy Redran: The Parfait.

your pet gains 4% damage per killing blow, capping at 20%

jesus

I forget if you can keep the boost if your pet dies and you dont swap out and let it revive that way, but if you do, then this would be a good parfait for Melon too
    Last edited by Zorak000; Feb 7, 2018 at 08:55 PM.

the valentines file parfait is Rowdy Redran: The Parfait.