Page 237 of 273 FirstFirst ... 137187227234235236237238239240247 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Ahri View Post
    Support Roll give 20% crit rate with 2, R/EffortSymbol 10% and some Crit Stick 7%, more one Te witth shiftha critical in MPA..., this fine for me.
    Techer with Shifta Critical in any given MPA is a pretty big "if" unless you never pug and always run organized.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

dear master strats have finally clicked for me; I could almost say this can revive revolver strats

you just try and get yourself killed, then you get back up and throw a bean at atrum's face

There are people still doing SU/HU HU/SU despite Dear Master keeping you immortal, are people unaware or just meme'ing still? legitimately curious

summoner is a legit subclass now, as long as you can focus fire on the hitbox you apply point assist to. all attack boost 1+2, point assist, and support fire work out to be about 1.6729625x, 1.756610625 with pet elemental weak hit that applies at half strength to the user. hunter gives 1.760913x for striking damage, 1.61417025x for ranged damage, and brave stance+TAJA fighter sub is 1.771x, so it's mostly in the ballpark if you know where to use it. then summoner's hp restorate, hp up/high up, all def up/high up do give you some noticeable survivability.

is it something you should take everywhere? no. but you can use it as a subclass to the regular hunter main playstyle if you want some extra bulk going into atrum or phanatical phantoms without sacrificing too much damage

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    summoner is a legit subclass now, as long as you can focus fire on the hitbox you apply point assist to. all attack boost 1+2, point assist, and support fire work out to be about 1.6729625x, 1.756610625 with pet elemental weak hit that applies at half strength to the user. hunter gives 1.760913x for striking damage, 1.61417025x for ranged damage, and brave stance+TAJA fighter sub is 1.771x, so it's mostly in the ballpark if you know where to use it. then summoner's hp restorate, hp up/high up, all def up/high up do give you some noticeable survivability.

is it something you should take everywhere? no. but you can use it as a subclass to the regular hunter main playstyle if you want some extra bulk going into atrum or phanatical phantoms without sacrificing too much damage
    referring to the ppl who use the meme combo with pets as their main

they're unaware or "ItS jUsT mY pLaYsTyLe!"

Easter files have Super Vigilant Parfait (11% damage if your pet is farther than 1 mirage escape from you) on the viola/synchro/aero files, and Super Starving Parfait (10% damage while pp is under 50%) on the Maron/Melon/Redran files.

Im just taking one of each egg file at a time, and if I get an early drop on one of them I just reset the file; that way early drops dont mess me up for 2 days if I put all my eggs in one file. I could just not pick up the cookie or pancake; but I just cant help myself.

not too sure where Super Starving would fit that Super Vigilant or Daredevil wouldn't be a better option; plenty of pets got ways to get under half PP real easy, but there are far better parfait options for them if you had been keeping up on that. like unless you have a LOT of pp, using aero shout + bullet then start charging spiral, you should easily be put under half pp, but aero's got super megaton and super vigilant here. you could argue that super starving could at least open you up to not have to worry about staying far enough away for vigilant, but a single mirage escape is a very short distance....

Maron can use curse and a couple breaks to get under half before you go for the throw, but im kinda content with daredevil here. melon needs as much pp as you can so you can keep throwing it into a pack of mobs, synchro wants as much pp as you can muster so you can get as many geki's off as you can; which loops back into maron not wanting one so you can be near max pp for a follow-up synchro better... and well, I got a daredevil on my viola too heh.

I'll still stock up on them I guess. they're here, and im not doing too much else with my 7 file slots....

anyone know what is the best personality for jinga?

For what it's woth, JP players in the summoner 2ch (or is it 5ch?) thread prefer "Enjoys the sun" for the consistent damage boost so long as there's no variation in wether on the map (bear in mind this personality has no effect in extreme quests or raid boss battles).

Personally, I enjoy Fervent. Whenever I use Jinga, more often than not there are a lot of enemies and they hit fairly hard (still farming Nemesis/Slave in Ultimate). None of the wikis I can find state the exact percent chance this personality procs, but I will assume its 75% like Iron Will. Despite not being 100%, I honestly can't remember the last time my Jinga has died after taking what should have been a lethal hit. I usually combine it with the Yuki Kaze tact for extra defense and HP regen. I can't say for certain, but regaining even a small amount of HP seems to allow the effects of Fervent to proc very frequently. All in all, I find my Jinga is very hard to kill with the right candies in its box.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    For what it's woth, JP players in the summoner 2ch (or is it 5ch?) thread prefer "Enjoys the sun" for the consistent damage boost so long as there's no variation in wether on the map (bear in mind this personality has no effect in extreme quests or raid boss battles).

Personally, I enjoy Fervent. Whenever I use Jinga, more often than not there are a lot of enemies and they hit fairly hard (still farming Nemesis/Slave in Ultimate). None of the wikis I can find state the exact percent chance this personality procs, but I will assume its 75% like Iron Will. Despite not being 100%, I honestly can't remember the last time my Jinga has died after taking what should have been a lethal hit. I usually combine it with the Yuki Kaze tact for extra defense and HP regen. I can't say for certain, but regaining even a small amount of HP seems to allow the effects of Fervent to proc very frequently. All in all, I find my Jinga is very hard to kill with the right candies in its box.

WoW thx alot for the amazing answer!!

And what candy do you use on your jinga? also what is the most efficient way to grind an NT Takt ?
    Last edited by Shad0owdruid; May 17, 2018 at 04:12 AM.