Page 248 of 273 FirstFirst ... 148198238245246247248249250251258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2726

I haven't touched summoner main in a long time, is there anything wrong with this skill tree for Su/Fi, or something more optimal?

http://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skill...008dBIb0000008

Last talk about skill trees was about 150 posts ago, so I just want to be sure before I start adding things.

Quote Originally Posted by Dephinix View Post
    I haven't touched summoner main in a long time, is there anything wrong with this skill tree for Su/Fi, or something more optimal?

Last talk about skill trees was about 150 posts ago, so I just want to be sure before I start adding things.
    It's pretty ok if you don't wanna focus on Rykros and Halfline strats

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I started using Synchro (on Rodos) and he seems to hit pretty good so what are some recommended combo's with him? what im doing doesnt seem right and I assume the more combo's the more the damage stacks? should i add bossing parfaits or a mix? or just not recommended for mobbing?
    Don't bother with mobbing, Synchro is a deadly bossing tool but kind of meh on mobs imo. As for it I use Super Megaton and Super Vigilant Parfaits.

As for the combo, you know your Synchro Geki is ready to be used when a symbol appears on your back, It appears after 4 combo (which can just be an alternance of two PAs).

What I do is (sorry I forgot the names but Geki) : Slash PA > Punches PA > Slash > Punch > Geki > Slash > Punches > Slash > Geki

Synchro is perfect for Rykros Staff (if you have one). Be careful tho, Synchro is VERY squishy, just like 13* Torim/Aero.
    Last edited by Poyonche; Jul 21, 2018 at 09:11 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I started using Synchro (on Rodos) and he seems to hit pretty good so what are some recommended combo's with him? what im doing doesnt seem right and I assume the more combo's the more the damage stacks? should i add bossing parfaits or a mix? or just not recommended for mobbing?
    Poyonche is right about mobbing. Its terrible at it. I'd personally just double up on megaton and super megaton parfaits if you can.
    Also, if you keep using the same PA, even though the combo won't go up, it also won't drop, so you can spam the kick PA for block frames if you see something big about to hit synchro.

Those points in def up and hp high up could be put into pet sympathy. Unless you really think 20 hp and def is going to make a big difference. I forget what the cool down on pet sympathy is if you don't switch pets but more uptime without needing to immediately worry about it is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Those points in def up and hp high up could be put into pet sympathy. Unless you really think 20 hp and def is going to make a big difference. I forget what the cool down on pet sympathy is if you don't switch pets but more uptime without needing to immediately worry about it is nice.
    6 points in Pet sympathy is more than enough to have the pet request a refresh before previous one runs out. Especially with the other skills maxed out.

In the case of pet sympathy, what about harmonize up? I remember one point being good enough in the past, is this still true?
    What would do to utilize a halfline build?
    I'm using a female cast, so I wasn't too keen on going Rykros on her, if it ever did drop I would give it to my newman. I know it's not a huuuuge impact, but, I hate being short 90 t atk, or whatever it is right now.

In the case of pet sympathy, what about harmonize up? I remember one point being good enough in the past, is this still true?
    What would do to utilize a halfline build?
    I'm using a female cast, so I wasn't too keen on going Rykros on her, if it ever did drop I would give it to my newman. I know it's not a huuuuge impact, but, I hate being short 90 t atk, or whatever it is right now.
    Halfline strats are basically you don't put any additional points into HP Restorate and damage yourself below 50% HP. Thanks to Dear Master you can even somewhat reliably activate Deadline but HP restorate will eventually heal past the treshhold. This is more relevant for a T-ATK build (since Fi has no T-ATK ups) in other words, more relevant for a Rykros build.

Oh, derp, that makes a lot of sense, glad I asked though. I'll keep that in mind whenever I get to my newman. Thank you XrosBlader821 and Kondibon.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Don't bother with mobbing, Synchro is a deadly bossing tool but kind of meh on mobs imo. As for it I use Super Megaton and Super Vigilant Parfaits.

As for the combo, you know your Synchro Geki is ready to be used when a symbol appears on your back, It appears after 4 combo (which can just be an alternance of two PAs).

What I do is (sorry I forgot the names but Geki) : Slash PA > Punches PA > Slash > Punch > Geki > Slash > Punches > Slash > Geki

Synchro is perfect for Rykros Staff (if you have one). Be careful tho, Synchro is VERY squishy, just like 13* Torim/Aero.
    ah really now so thats how he works, i'll for sure abuse the 2 pa combo more often since i kept rotating with 4 pa's instead but wasnt aware of the Geki proc'ing either which explains the high dmg i did on rodos with the slash attack

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Poyonche is right about mobbing. Its terrible at it. I'd personally just double up on megaton and super megaton parfaits if you can.
    Also, if you keep using the same PA, even though the combo won't go up, it also won't drop, so you can spam the kick PA for block frames if you see something big about to hit synchro.
    ya after trying it on mobbing it didnt feel right and good info on the i-frames

also aiming for rappy pet still for collections sake? is it good yet or still in middle ground?

thanks for the help guys

Geki proc'ing either which explains the high dmg i did on rodos with the slash attack
    The glow effect only buffs the actual Geki PA, it doesn't buff any other PA. It's just that each PA has 2 versions. Using them raw is weaker, but they get enhanced effects if they're used after a different PA, it doesn't matter if you used that PA before in the same combo as long as it isn't the same PA more than once in a row. Slash and punch get damage buffs, kick gets a bigger AoE, the throw one causes bind, and geki does more damage based on how many PAs you comboed, up to 4.

also aiming for rappy pet still for collections sake? is it good yet or still in middle ground?

thanks for the help guys
    I've given it some more use, and while it's still not as specialized as some of the other pets, and still requires enemies to not move much to maximize damage, the ability to self heal can keep it in the front longer against aggressive bosses. It makes a good accuracy focused alternative to Viola, or a tankier alternative to Torim/Aero and Synchro. I ended up using it in the phantom XQ because my other pets would get 1 or 2 shot by everything, or in the case of maron, get nuked easily before taking all the hits it needed.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Jul 21, 2018 at 09:33 PM.