Page 253 of 273 FirstFirst ... 153203243250251252253254255256263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2726

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    where some may see a nerf to being invincible during alter ego, I see a buff to my marron/dear master/deadline slayer playstyle
    It may be a problem for Slayers, but it's vastly offset by how much more reliable Aero Spiral, Redran Burst, Popple territory and Synchro's...everything.become with full-on flinch/knockback protection

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I've had too many situations during setups where i needed this
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    full-on flinch/knockback protection
    You guys are aware that the invulnerability was already doing that right? You don't even get hitstop while invulnerable. This change is so you can't cheese things as easily by holding marron and melon with AE active.

Yeah you couldn't get hit during Alter Ego Harmony at all when holding the pillows.
    https://twitter.com/buraiou/status/1018819100875714560

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah like, the only nerf here is that you aren't personally 100% invincible anymore. you still wont get flinched, or even stunned! otherwise it's a buff since your pets will get 20% damage resistance, and you will take 50% reduced alter ego damage when your pets do get hit; which in turn helps make sure your aero won't die to a dear master proc because the aero got hit while you were charging spiral. as long as alter ego damage is mitigated, you'll only be taking 40% of the damage, since your pet is already taking 20% less, then you take half of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    You guys are aware that the invulnerability was already doing that right? You don't even get hitstop while invulnerable. This change is so you can't cheese things as easily by holding marron and melon with AE active.
    im referring to moments when im doing combo's with Synchro or Torim or just general combo's so i dont get interrupted. I want my Maron/Melon cheese tho lol its really nice to let Omega Luther use his blade storm (from the time stop phase when people dont destroy all the swords) and I have Maron/Melon out ready to absorb damage then toss at Luthers core once hes back at the platform. welp rip, least Iron Pet might keep alive or just kill me idk

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im referring to moments when im doing combo's with Synchro or Torim or just general combo's so i dont get interrupted.
    I know. I'm saying you can't get interrupted as it is right now either, so that's not really a new aspect of the skill.

Is 14* Wanda really better than 14* Jinga ? I mean sure it has higher def stats but lower Atk stats compared to Jinga... (I wanna know if it is worth it to level that little doggie)
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Is 14* Wanda really better than 14* Jinga ? I mean sure it has higher def stats but lower Atk stats compared to Jinga... (I wanna know if it is worth it to level that little doggie)
    The lower pp costs are a big deal because you mainly use wanda for mobbing, and pp efficiency is important for that imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The lower pp costs are a big deal because you mainly use wanda for mobbing, and pp efficiency is important for that imo.
    I see, thanks, as for the takt because it is a mobbing pet, should I keep Rykros for it or go for something like Lumiere or Ares ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    I see, thanks, as for the takt because it is a mobbing pet, should I keep Rykros for it or go for something like Lumiere or Ares ?
    particularly for an AoE mobbing pet, rykros isn't very effective. something with dmg like guren/lumiere/ares would be better.