Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalk3r View Post
    Aaand that's why I have a folder on my desktop called "Messengers". But if you have all of them, you're ready for anything!
    Or just tell them you don't have a mic.

I always say that I speak like a horny gorilla. That's how I solve these problems

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Or just tell them you don't have a mic.
    I don't speak comprehensible English anyway, writing is kinda easier.
    Ship02 - Tethys (RAcaseal).

Quote Originally Posted by otakun View Post
    I only suggest it cause I know from personal experience how lazy gamers can be trying to get them on TS, RC or Skype. The whole one click and you're in system gives them less of an excuse to join. lol
    Me in a nutshell To be fair though, I have no sound card or speakers, I have to plug in my music gear for all that nonsense and that could well be anywhere. Plus, I'm just plain not a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoya Kiriyama View Post
    I always say that I speak like a horny gorilla. That's how I solve these problems
    I'm gonna have to remember that one. Apparently I actually remind my teammates of Rocko from Rocko's Modern Life, so take from that what you will.

Personally I just don't like voice communication in games that have in-game chat function anyway, because what usually happens is that people who use TS (or RC, or whatever) will always be bothering those who don't ("Get on TS dude it's so much better!!", "typing sucks, should get on TS man." etc.) and a lot of the times you just get ignored a lot or complained at. It's incredibly obnoxious.

Also not really a fan of VC atmosphere anyway, I don't really care for big group chats which is usually what these lead to. I just wanna talk to my group or whoever I'm playing with rather than everyone from America to Asia.

Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    Actually it's more of app fatigue.

• Joins Aion guild. Guild has a TeamSpeak. Ok cool. -downloads TeamSpeak-
    • Guild merges into bigger guild. Bigger guild has Ventrilo. Ok cool -downloads Ventrilo-
    • Tries out Secret World, joins guild. Guild uses Mumble. Fine. -downloads Mumble-
    • Tries out another game, guild uses Raidcall. Ugh. -reluctantly downloads Raidcall-
    • Yet another game, guild uses Razer Comms. SCREW THIS BS I'M RUNNING OFF TO PLAY PSO2 WHERE YOU DON'T NEED VOICE COMMS.
    Lol I'm so sorry you've been on the receiving end of people's exclusive disorganization!

We have rooms for every game on our TeamSpeak. If a certain game title is not there, we add it. We are creating a gaming community, that includes everyone, from fans of every genre. Soon we are opening up 500 slots so we can have the hosting capacity for regulars that come to play daily.

Fuck all the unnecessary extras. Keep it simple.

Hence the word "dedicated" to describe our server.

Thanks for the responses so far from everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Personally I just don't like voice communication in games that have in-game chat function anyway, because what usually happens is that people who use TS (or RC, or whatever) will always be bothering those who don't ("Get on TS dude it's so much better!!", "typing sucks, should get on TS man." etc.) and a lot of the times you just get ignored a lot or complained at. It's incredibly obnoxious.

Also not really a fan of VC atmosphere anyway, I don't really care for big group chats which is usually what these lead to. I just wanna talk to my group or whoever I'm playing with rather than everyone from America to Asia.
    To each there own. But to water down your speculations let me say this.

Rooms are organized per-game, then from each game, separate rooms where people can play with only their exclusive group, if they do not wish to be in a larger crowd. For example if you join the PSO2 room, there is sub-rooms, like Room 1, Room 2, etc where you can freely pick the group you wish to be with.

To be a community success we are willing to take criticism like this, to cater to the gaming community better.

This VOIP server isn't run by irresponsible 17-year-old neck-beards in moms basement. We are professionals, technicians, gamers and an overall talented bunch. You are always welcome.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Nov 27, 2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: merge

Exelica of the Blue Sky TheszNuts's Avatar

I checked the channel, I saw nothing there that would entice a person to leave their already established channels of communication.

In a way I feel your pain. Which is why we are making room for 500+ slots for people to have a VOIP for ANY GAME THEY WANT! XD

I agree that all the different services is a pain in the ass. So just to drive the point home even further, we have a 'Community Games' tab with PSO2 and a library of other titles so guys like you don't need ten other services for practically the same shit. Ugh. I have shared your headache before mein frund.

Happy Turkey Day ~ Fayenwolf

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    I checked the channel, I saw nothing there that would entice a person to leave their already established channels of communication.
    To each their own, thanks for checking it out regardless.

Keep in mind it's new, so not a lot of people will be there in droves yet. It may take some time. When it's not peak hours as well, it can be empty, considering most people have differing schedules.
    Last edited by Dragwind; Nov 27, 2015 at 10:45 PM. Reason: merge