Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

You all know that attack falz does in his VERY final form on vhard, how the hell are u supposed to defend against that? I am level 53 and die instantly when he uses it. I saw lvl 100's get taken down to almost nothing in one shot. So, if anyone has any strategies or item suggestions that i should equip i would most appreciate it. Thanx.

A nice slotted armor with Light resistance and Light resisting Units Could bring up Light resistance greatly (Which is probably how D Falz is hurting these characters so much)

Monkeys are really Chimps in disguise.

I equip 3 Resist/Light (would be 4, but I only have 3 slots) at his final form. It also helps to have deband cast. When he does the attack don't run around, it won't help. Just stay near a force or someone that can heal you. At level 90, It takes about 3/5 of my health. Afetr it, heal right away since he can comeback with a swipe attack.

Man, that thing is just too strong for me. I will beat it tho. I beat him anyway and managed to come out of it alive again, but it was tough. It took half of the ppls tp to revive me all them times!!! DARK FALZ OWNZ j00!!!!!!!!

Resident Toolboy

I have 4 slot Guardian armor and I normally equip 1 Elf/Legs-- and 3 Resist/Saint, and I survive the Grants blast long enough to heal.

Basically the only way to stand up to Dark Falz on hard or v-hard to just be able to take the hit. I've heard claims his Grants is avoidable, but I have never seen anything to support that (maybe it's only on hard or something).

Anyway, level 50 something is probably just too soon for v-hard. Once over say 65 you should be able to take it (unless your a force that is).

It's the forces that have to worry. They either need to be on some absurdly high level, or have an insane amount of light defence. I was lucky enough that I found a Sacred Gaurd. With that and a few resist/saints I can get up to 50.

50 light resist goes a long way, I'll tell you that much.

heh, the first time I fought him I survived him with 1 resist saint. He's not that hard. The last form is my favorite since it's the funnest!

I have a 4 slotted Dragon Armor (crappy one) but it has 20 to Light and I add 4 Resist/Saints and I never die on VH at 76.

Well if your lucky you will have a spectral gaurd like me that gives you 15% to light resist and makes you immune to all bad effects like slow and frozen. Then just pop in some resist saints and hopefully you will survive... Just watched my friend die numerous times in hard mode wasn't very cool for him...

Rappy Hunter

I beat him tonight, online in V hard mode.

I'm level 70 with about 528 HP, and I had 4 Resist/Saints equipped.

The Grants attack took me down to about 1/5 of my HP, but I didn't die once.

Strangely enough, I was playing with a level 92 hunter who died twice.

Light resistance makes ALL the difference.