Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default DengekiPS + Famitsu Scans 11/26 edition - Next scratch, Genesis camos

It's that time again, and here are scans from the latest issues of Famitsu and Dengeki.
    The scans will speak for themselves and don't contain a lot of textual information outside of what you already know, so I won't be translating them.

Famitsu 11/26

Spoiler!

Dengeki 11/26 pg 1-2

Spoiler!

Dengeki 11/26 pg 3-4

Spoiler!

Quick notes:

-To get the Genesis camos, for every matterboard in ep3 you complete fully, you get another title reward which gives you a Creator's Emblem. Take this to Sieg to obtain any of the camos of your choosing. Do note: you can only obtain 8 emblems, but there are 11 camos. Make sure you know what it is you want, and what you don't want.

-The new TA quest in Harukotan has you pummelling 100 monsters. But the boss, will be a Gal Gryphon. Remember, this quest contains no exp and no drops, so you can't actually use it to farm. Gryphon Gels CAN occasionally spawn here too.

Was going to say, Genesis weapons should be the very last weapons we should ever receive. Or be one of a kind— end all be all you can be— only choose one weapon type per account kind of weapon. But since they're just camos, its cool now.

"Oh shit, we put Gal Gryphon in a non EQ-quest! Quick, disable drops before people start actually wanting to play this game for anything besides EQs!"
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Gonna get nanaki for axeon and clarisa for umbra stick, maybe yonohate for zanba as well

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

R.I.P. Meseta for Aria Tmg ;w;
    Hopefully it didn't go above 10m ;w;
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

I wonder if Genesis camos will be tradeable.

...Probably not. :/

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    Was going to say, Genesis weapons should be the very last weapons we should ever receive. Or be one of a kind— end all be all you can be— only choose one weapon type per account kind of weapon. But since they're just camos, its cool now.
    Storywise though, there will always be levels of weapons above Genesis. For as strong as Genesis may be, they aren't indestructible. Maria, for what it's worth, manages to break Labrys a few times,and at no point did it break against some insurmountable challenge. Sieg is always complaining about how much damage he has to repair. You also saw Regius snap his Yonohate against Luther too.

Isn't being "one hit wonder" (at least when used at full power) kind of Labrys' "thing", though? Was under the impression several of the Geneses in general have... "power management" issues.

Then again, they're basically made to kill what for most practical intents and purposes amount to physical gods. Shouldn't really be strange if they somewhat overstress their own structural integrities...

I'd imagine they would be made to handle incredible amounts of power output. Which apparently is something we can't do yet; even with all of our Ilgrants, Overends and End Attracts.
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Nov 13, 2015 at 10:30 PM.

OMG those camos o.O
    Well mainly Regius and his 20 mile long katana.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deTn62yKMM0

I like that I cleared every single MB for the 20% grind success titles and don't lift a finger, but I really don't like that I can't get 3 of these.
    That is unbelievably retarded.