Default (Ship 02) Genei Ryodan Team Recruiting

Hi We are currently recruiting for our Team "Genei Ryodan". We are a friendly active guild looking for new members. Anyone is welcome. We have various members ranging from Beginner's to end game players. We like to party together for eq's/farming and have a good time, if you are interested in joining our team please post a reply or look us up in game. thank you!

You can contact JCGamer at (Ship 02) Block 4
    USA mountain time zone is 12pm - 9pm

Massively interested.
    Below is about me, my approach. I also have questions:
    Currently Lv61 Hu/Fi myself. I am driven by exp/meseta/matterboards and discovering new things. Want to have an active experience. Want to feel a strong sense of progression as I play. Are your members cool with this approach?

I have premium and have a generous approach if folks make it a good experience for me. Do your members appreciate that or find it uncomfortable? I just think its good to share with your team mates.

My main goal is to build a useful chara and/or have high ATK/HP. So I can be a 'tank' like chara. Are your members cool with me asking questions regarding building/developing a great chara/weapons/armour/whatever? I learn as I play so want to avoid periods of inactivity as much as I can. I am a fast learner however.

I am GMT and based in the UK. I can jump on if needed however. The only exception is that I work a 9-5 type job daily.

To be clear: I am currently in a team at the moment which sadly are very much inactive. I do not wish to be rude or discourteous to them but I guess we never hit it off that well as I never got to chat or quest with them that much. Hoping I can enjoy a more active experience this time around.

I am a Vita player but I have a Bluetooth keyboard and cushion setup which gives a near PC experience. There will be none of the typical Vita issues of poor/slow type chat or annoying slowness if we are deep into an EQ etc. Will be getting a big box special package PS4 port of PSO2 when the time comes.

Outside of PSO2 I have an active Twitter, almost dead YT channel and a passion for retro video games. Looking to make a scrapbook of my PSO2 experiences to look back on fondly.

One last thing: Do your members like/play Fate/Grand Order? If yes then happy to boost their support/friends list. Let me know.
    Last edited by gamesbloke; Nov 15, 2015 at 08:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JCGamer View Post
    You can contact JCGamer at (Ship 02) Block 4
    You play PSO2? What. I thought you only stuck with the other game.

I'm already claimed for, but good luck with your team. Yours is just about the only one I'll say that to as of this moment.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

Yeah had to find you via visiphone... Added you etc....

Quote Originally Posted by gamesbloke View Post
    Yeah had to find you via visiphone... Added you etc....
    yeah I got your freind request you can contact me anytime

Quote Originally Posted by JC200X View Post
    You play PSO2? What. I thought you only stuck with the other game.

I'm already claimed for, but good luck with your team. Yours is just about the only one I'll say that to as of this moment.
    the team is not my per say Im helping my freinds with it and your welcome join us JC200X and Im just here to help out with the team and the members here

Contacted.

Very conscious of time differences etc... I can be on usually from 8pm GMT onwards and typically most of the weekends. Hopefully that ties in with the team...?

Many thanks

Guess it's a no then....