Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default any recommendation build tree skill for Te/Bo (full Support)

im planning on doing tebo class for full support using wand but cant found any skill tree build.

Cause you should use Br or Hu for wand.

Te/Bo isn't actually that good for support because all the good support skills are on Te, and the few Bo has only work for specific builds. You'd be better off with Te/Hu or Te/Br since at least you can deal decent damage while supporting.

If you REALLY REALLY want to focus on support Te/Ra is probably your best bet because of weak bullet, gravity bomb, and maybe jellen shot.

The only reason to go Te/Bo is to play with Bo weapons while having Te buffs, but you can get around that just by having a Te in your party as a Bo/Hu, Bo/Fi, or Fi/Bo.

Yeah... I can maybe understand the attraction for going TeBo with Jet Boots, seeing as you're putting out support fields as part of your attack chains allowing you to fast-cast support techs right in enemies faces. You also have higher mobility with jetboots (kinda?) and you have access to Bouncer's field skills.

For wand though, I would recommend going Hunter or Braver sub... Preferably Braver as that boosts tech damage. OP the main issue is I don't think you want to pigeonhole yourself too severely, as while you could make an amazing support character like this, your worth to an MPA is crippled if there is another supporter. If your build doesn't deal decent damage you're a dead weight in that scenario, so I would seriously consider having some decent damage in your build and Braver sub would definitely help there. Hunter sub would give you great survivability and mobbing damage would be fine, but your DPS against single targets would be pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Yeah... I can maybe understand the attraction for going TeBo with Jet Boots, seeing as you're putting out support fields as part of your attack chains allowing you to fast-cast support techs right in enemies faces. You also have higher mobility with jetboots (kinda?) and you have access to Bouncer's field skills.
    The increased radius and duration of buffs from maining techer make the constant application of buffs from jetboots redundant. The support fields are only useful to people using specific builds or loadouts.

EDIT: I mean I can totally understand why people would try to make the two work together, they were supposed to work well together. That doesn't change the reality of the fact that Bo is pretty awful at offering support though.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Nov 28, 2015 at 11:02 AM.

TeBo jetboots is maining techer though? Do the techer skills only work via manual casting? The bouncer fields are also kind of naff, yes.

TeBo jetboots is maining techer though? Do the techer skills only work via manual casting? The bouncer fields are also kind of naff, yes.
    Well Te is the main class, so yes, it's maining techer. The techer skills work with Bo PAs, but like I said, it's redundant when your buffs are huge and last 3 minutes anyway.

Fair enough. It is a terribly misleading proposition really, given both classes have supporty skills and both use techs, they do seem like a natural fit. But yeh, they don't compliment each other all that well, unfortunately.

Fair enough. It is a terribly misleading proposition really, given both classes have supporty skills and both use techs, they do seem like a natural fit. But yeh, they don't compliment each other all that well, unfortunately.
    I WISH it worked better than it does. Just like I wish Bo/Br or Br/Bo worked better than they do. I:

Ugh, can somebody enlighten me on what support skills BO has other than tech?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan