Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    ult buster nirenorochi zanverse

PD will cry
    GuBo Ult Buster Blitz Fender Zanverse hits harder afaik, unless it's a Wind BoTe

Quote Originally Posted by Megidolaon View Post
    Cause...?
    And how nice of you to share your own, better trees instead.
    Simply put: a TE main without the Wand Gear, Lovers and Reactor is worthless, even labeled as full support. You're not going to do nothing during an entire 3 minutes after you buffed. You're going to contribute to DPS somehow. Wand related abilities and Zanverse are your best DPS. Ignoring one or the other is going to make the build very poor.

The build suggested by Kayarine is much better.
    It's also closer to what I play as TE/HU.
    The remaining points in the HU tree are used to finish Flash Guard and the rest to buy some War Cry (however, I mainly use War Cry in Extreme Quests, to be honest).
    I also have 5 pts in War Cry because I don't have Wired Lance Gear.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by sparab View Post
    ult buster nirenorochi zanverse

PD will cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Selphea View Post
    GuBo Ult Buster Blitz Fender Zanverse hits harder afaik, unless it's a Wind BoTe
    GU/TE Blitz Fender Zanverse is weaker (still strong tho) but not as extremely niche as BO/TE Niren Orochi Zanverse.

So, can I label GU as support?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

Yeah actually. Te/Gu and Te/Ra (and the flipped variations) are the best support classes.

Remind me what makes TeGu so strong in that regard? Not a challenge, I've heard the same things but not quite sure how everything interacts to make it the case.

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Remind me what makes TeGu so strong in that regard? Not a challenge, I've heard the same things but not quite sure how everything interacts to make it the case.
    Perfect Keeper + Showtime + Zanverse + Wind Masteries + CT + MPA = zOMFG

EDIT: Wait, you said Te/Gu. Replace Showtime with Shifta Main Skill

I wouldn't really consider RaTe support. RaTe was just a TA class so that you could move quickly while still having Weak Bullets loaded since Dive Roll Shoot became a thing.

I mean it can do things naturally, but I don't think it excels at support in any way.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    One of the great "leecher" with Zanverse ...... as long as the target isn't resistant to Wind and mpa is willing to group. Of course, shine more on target like Luther / Magatsu ..... since the attacks is focused, and your Zanverse will buff everyone.
    This one taken on Luther, after TimeStop attacks began. Zanverse + 2-3x Nazan (but, on PD, my Nazan is just 18k with WB .... dunno on Luther, but shouldn't be good ....... so, ignore-able, I think)

If there's a Te/x on mpa (and after my main char Austere completed .... can't pick the weapon due to on the different ship), I'd like to switch to GuTe for stronger Zanverse "leeching" (I can help with party member's Chain better too, due to the use of Tmg) ._.

Oh, it's using pure support Te (got 1 tree specifically for pure support-role purpose).
    Basically Maxed WindMastery ..... All Shifta skills, All Deband skills ...... Using GalWind Talis.
    On Gu, PerfectKeeper and APPR.
    Last edited by final_attack; Nov 29, 2015 at 12:25 PM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    One of the great "leecher" with Zanverse ...... as long as the target isn't resistant to Wind and mpa is willing to group. Of course, shine more on target like Luther / Magatsu ..... since the attacks is focused, and your Zanverse will buff everyone.
    This one taken on Luther, after TimeStop attacks began. Zanverse + 2-3x Nazan (but, on PD, my Nazan is just 18k with WB .... dunno on Luther, but shouldn't be good ....... so, ignore-able, I think)

If we assume you got all of that from Zanverse, and your Zanverse caught everyone in the MPA, you would still need a 2.39x total multiplier to Zanverse. 2 wind at 20% each + shifta strike 10% + gal wind 20% + Perfect Keeper 20% is 2.28x. I don't think the Nazan would make up the difference. What am I missing? Are you farming up weak drink bonus for that?

x1.2 for Luther being weak to wind.