Default Looking for Missions to develop my buffing and healing TECHNICS

I'm about 3 chapters away from clearing episode 1. then i'm planning to move across to episode 2 with my created character.

but before i do i'm trying to plan out what i'm going to do in terms of support technic development.

working on shifta and deband is easy. find a photon restoration node and set down to work

however things are a little tricker for developing resta.

out of curiosity i went into one of my saves and used the spell to heal ethan when he had no damage but got bupkiss.

so can anybody tell me if there are any free missions with traps or turrets where i can develop resta outside of combat?
    Last edited by knight85; Dec 1, 2015 at 02:11 PM.

Maps like Hill of spores have fissures that spew poison; I also recall Crimson Beast, Lightning Beast, Duel in the ruins have mines. However I think those maps unlock later as you progress through the storymode.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Np. I hope it was helpful I didn't really get that far in ep2 offline story mode. I was just recalling maps on the online mode.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

i havent checked yet actually. i'm about 2 days away from clearing story mode of episode 1. then i'll do a little cheating for some money and carry across gear and funds of equal value to what i'd start with if i werent transferring my character (by my count between the weapons and skills i'd get at the start with each different race and the 2 decorations i should have 12,000 meseta when i start into the next game (less some weapons and skills to replace what i'd lose from carrying over my character)

but no matter what i'm looking forward to getting way from episode 1 and the limited guardian classes ethan is stuck with.

i LOVED the slicer, whip tech-mag and r-mag in the portable games

and i'll also be looking forward to getting photon arts that i LIKE

Quote Originally Posted by knight85 View Post
    i havent checked yet actually. i'm about 2 days away from clearing story mode of episode 1. then i'll do a little cheating for some money and carry across gear and funds of equal value to what i'd start with if i werent transferring my character (by my count between the weapons and skills i'd get at the start with each different race and the 2 decorations i should have 12,000 meseta when i start into the next game (less some weapons and skills to replace what i'd lose from carrying over my character)

but no matter what i'm looking forward to getting way from episode 1 and the limited guardian classes ethan is stuck with.

i LOVED the slicer, whip tech-mag and r-mag in the portable games

and i'll also be looking forward to getting photon arts that i LIKE
    Happy hunting then! 0/