Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Did you hear about the Dark Falz gang's newest member? It's two kids known as Dark Falz [Two].

Does... JP have an AC Spend ranking? Because SEA does. It kind of seems weird and tacky...

Oh and they have a new 12* armor set that has 0 def but a set effect of +200SATK, from the yellow badge shop (which-- you can get as an AC reward)

Last edited by emeraude; Dec 3, 2015 at 06:59 AM.

"It is equipped with a mysterious and supernatural force."
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by emeraude View Post
    Does... JP have an AC Spend ranking? Because SEA does.[/URL] It kind of seems weird and tacky...

Oh and they have a new 12* armor set that has 0 def but a set effect of +200SATK, from the yellow badge shop (which-- you can get as an AC reward)
    TW has it too, basically SEGA's "If I cannot put these features in JP version because of JP's laws, I will put them on all the other services"

Does... JP have an AC Spend ranking? Because SEA does. It kind of seems weird and tacky...

Yeah... JP doesn't have that ranking. That armor set sounds interesting, but lol. I think a lot of stuff on the other servers is a bit cancerous.

It amuses me how those Blue and Yellow badges effectively have their store-menu icons swapped around.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsu Nem View Post
    Did you hear about the Dark Falz gang's newest member? It's two kids known as Dark Falz [Two].
    Dark Falz [Two]....wait seriously?

I heard that SEA are getting Nova outfit, is this true especially the rappy dress and "that" ribbon?

I don't even think that they even have intention about adding such things, it'll cause massive outrage for being "too obvious" and will be wanking center of consumerist.
    Things are different outside the border though, they probably trying their hardest to break even the localization cost and make profit by fooling around with local social norm.

Also regarding that unit... thought that i heard some SEA complaining that enemies over there are harder or something.
    That rank sounds more like, throwing your cash and do suicide mission.
    Last edited by wefwq; Dec 3, 2015 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheszNuts View Post
    Someone needs to catch me up, what are they doing?
    You know how Ashe (the HUmar) is always shown in story quests? In the story quest pictures for the SEA version, Rupika (the FOnewearl) is the character shown instead.

This is silly not just because it's a blatant change to show off the cutest character, but also because [Persona] uses the two weapons that the Ashe is shown using most often (and the only weapons he's shown with in official artwork), making it clear that [Persona] is partly based on Ashe, making him the "official" protagonist.

Hey, at least they're not replacing all the lobby actions with aggressive macho flexing~

(sarcastic strawman joke)