i'm waiting for bogga robado to be available

in fact i've already decided on all my artes for the most part

saber- gravity strike (altho rising strike will do for the minute)
dagger- buten shuren-zan (this is the only acceptable one for me, the rising strike copy takes too long)
claw- shousen totsuzan-ga
whip- visshi grudda (altho vivi danga doesnt look bad)
slicer- choutou kantsu-jin (altho if i have to use Chikki Kyoren-jin while i wait for it, i will)

sword- tornado break (i was considering gravity break but the sword just doesnt feel like a single target heavy weapon to me, that's what the axe is for)
axe- Anga Redda (the other 2 take too long)
spear- dus robado (i'll be using this more than the sword cause it's faster than tornado break. i'm a speed orientated player. probably because of all the times i played episode 1 to a timelimit)

twin saber- Splendor Crush (it feels more controlled than rising strike)
twin dagger- renkai boyou-zan (i like this one but i also like moubu seiren-zan)
twin claws- renzan seidan-ga (renzan senshou-ga is also very cool and ninjaish)

double saber- gravity dance all the way (but if i had to i'd take spiral dance)
knuckes- bogga robado (Bogga Zubba takes too long, bogga danga is like a punch drunk boxer from level 11, and Ikk Hikk while funny serves no purpose in combat except to make us dizzy

my standard hunter gear setup for the last while (especially in phantasy star portable) has been:

saber/claw + rmag or tmag
spear
saber/dagger/claw/whip + tmag
twin handgun or slicer + handgun (for missions like awoken serpent i'd also take a rifle along)
twin saber/twin claw/double saber
wand + rmag (altho i'm thinking of switching the rmag out for a handgun cause i've yet to need it since the staff is used for healing technics)

when i can use the axe i may switch things around a little. mayb get rid of the second tmag combo and put a tmag in with the wand