Default Something Weird Is Going On

I'm in chapter 7 right now and i've done 3 free missions as the hunter

plains overlord A
    caves of ice A
    and rainbow beast A

and in all 3 missions aside from a small amount of half decent gear

all i've seemed to get is crap kubara knockoffs

is that normal or am i just having a bad run?

It is normal to have a few bad runs without any good drops thanks to the RNG loot system. Don't worry, just keep going at it and you will start to find some decent drops again.

yeah thanks. it was just bugging me a little that i was going into an A rank mission and getting crap

could it have something to do with my item drop rate? from the titles i've accumulated?

it's only 124%

i'm beginning to think that it does have something to do with my drop rates. cause drops in my last a rank (endrum remnants) were few and far between too.

add to that the fact that i'm getting slaughtered by enemies that are between 5 and 10 levels below me and i'm using the best equipment i can get my hands on without breaking the bank

so i think i'm gonna re-evaluate my plans for the free missions and cut the ranks down by 1 depending on enemy levels and see what happens

patience brother, great weapons will come soon in your future. just keep at it and mix up the missions a bit. Took me a solid week of constant farming to get a Lavis Arrow. 43% tho...

well as i said i was having a bit of trouble surviving against the enemies so i'll mayb try my hand on the higher level missions again later

Back in the days of WoW I remeber spending weeks to months without getting any loot. RNG can be a peach!

aint that the truth.

i've been playing the original version of diablo 3 on the pc for the last while. and no matter what i do. no matter how much magic find i pumped into my monk, i was still getting crap drops.

and since i started into the higher difficulty settings in inferno mode. it's just got worse.

not only am i getting limited legendary drops. the quality of the drops i'm getting is crap.

which is why i've decided that after i finish getting the hardcore monk i'm playing up to level 60 and stockpile a few hellfire ring parts (unless somebody is willing to trade for them in Ultimate Evil Edition) i'll be crossing the bridge to the next game.

but diablo isnt going to be my main focus at the moment. i'm going to be taking a trip into breath of fire 3 once i finish getting some codes set up. and in between playing that i'll be doing a farming run and one act as the hardcore monk in diablo 3 once a week. it'll probably take me longer but i'll be able to resist the temptation to throw something at the tv if i wind up with crap drops. and it'll also mean that i don't wind up getting sick of diablo 3 before i get back into UEE (which has happened to me with other games in the past. i'd play .hack gu straight thru from volume 1 to 3 and by the time i get part way thru volume 2 i cant bring myself to finish what i've started)