Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default MB 3-8 Discussion: Head Slaps Glore (spoilers)

So I guess Apprentice's body ate Anga or something.

Anyone know the exact plot of this?

Well it looked like Anga was transferring some Darker energy in the ground, was it to corrupt the place or was it giving energy to the body of DF Apprentice ?

And I think Apprentice ate Anga to finally get full strenght.

#BestAnalyseInTheWorld
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I think anga was trying to unlock Apprentice's power seal and in the end merged with Apprentice's power.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Enforcer of Evil™

The best part of this MB was clearly the Sara/Klarys/Matoi sub-events. Fun stuff.

The part where Aurora calls out to her former friends tho. So the Genesis weapons are named after Photoners (or considering what happens at the end of this story segment... ARE the genesis weapons).
    Kinda wish I understood more the parts where she talked about being the 1st Apprentice (also the ~most beautiful woman in the world~).

I think Anga was feeding energy to the DF body, then the body ate Anga when we defeated it (that insect darker swarm).
    It's kind of a cop out that the last DF battle will be powered by Dead Anga(tm), but they didn't have many other options at this point.
    Also seeing that Aurora is the very last Photoner ever... Got me thinking. With Double eaten, doesn't that mean that Luther is now also gone for good? (that also reminds me of the part where we get to tell Aurora "Xion is gone.", gee, she does get her share of mental slaps in the face along with Yucreeta's head bonks)
    PSO2 Ship 2 : オゲラウン ("ogeraun"), caseal HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO/SU75. Have a good time.
    Also, team leader of exceRPt, the semi-RP team.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Maybe the reason they haven't released ultimate Amduscia is because they realized they have no possible story justification for it.
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

If you think about how it's worked out, the Genesis weapons basically contain the consciousness of photoners in them - it would explain why the wielders of the Genesis weapons are chosen by the weapons themselves.

This story also goes into how Profound Darkness came to existence, and it's kind of a sad story at that.
    Spoiler!

So where did Xiao came from? Was Xiao also a clone that never became the Profound Darkness? I don't think they ever did explain his origin very well except for the fact that Xion just created him.

Xiao was made by Xion as backup basically. He has many of her abilities but lacks omniscience and isn't as capable as she is. He's comparable to Matoi in the sense that he was made by Xion and he's something like family for her.

Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

It would be amusing to eventually get a Luther-based Genesis weapon.
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

Super quick summary:

Aurora somehow materialized from within Eucrita, and she's the original Apprentice. She wasn't sure why she materialized. You got dragged around Lilipa, but Aurora mentions that she doesn't know of a planet called Lilipa or seen any of the mining base equipments used to seal Apprentice.

The group got to an ult map, Aurora mentions that's a very unstable area, and that Profound is using that as its feeding ground. You got thrown some enemy spawn where SEGA obviously had fun putting together, and Aurora told you a bit about herself and the how Profound came to be (Lyrise's post). Some very interesting names were thrown around when she yelled.

You get to the point where there's an Anga, and Aurora said that's the Apprentice power that got sealed in Lilipa is trying to feed off that Anga and awake itself instead. Aurora henshin into a souseki, Eucrita (Class: GU), and you guys murdered Anga. Apprentice actually absorbed the defeated Anga afterward and its going to awake and we're going TD4.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Dec 10, 2015 at 05:47 PM.