Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1

    Default Is there an Anga farming guide on here?

    Wanna know cause I'm planning to try joining them.

  2. #2
    エターナルブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    stole from bell

    You could wait for someone to find one, or you can help find one and change your party title to something like あんが○:XX when you do find one.
    XX represents the minutes of the hour to determine if an Anga is recently found or not.
    Change to あんが if there is no anga present.
    Put the minimum of your password in the party comments. Generally, players have an idea of what to do already so putting in more at this point is unnecessary.

    Whether you've joined a party or found an Anga of your own at this point:
    Wait for at least 6 players before heading down and start killing stuff to get 250 points with other players. After that, you may proceed to kill Anga.
    The 250 points are kill-points only so you exclude emergency trial points
    Boss trials give 500 points
    Killing random mob trials give 200 points
    Although, there may be parties that do want 400 points or something, so do pay attention. If nothing is stated or said by the leader of the MPA, just assume it's 250.

    After killing, roam around the map in an attempt to find a second Anga. Head back to campship to find another party if you've reached the enemy limit cap, found a big boss, or Anga bits code.

  3. #3
    A-Cup Demon JCry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land Of The Free
    Posts
    292

    Default

    is there anyway to type "○"

  4. #4

    Default

    Using a japanese IME, you can type "0" then press space until you can pick ○.

    JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    stole from bell

    You could wait for someone to find one, or you can help find one and change your party title to something like あんが○:XX when you do find one.
    XX represents the minutes of the hour to determine if an Anga is recently found or not.
    Change to あんが if there is no anga present.
    Put the minimum of your password in the party comments. Generally, players have an idea of what to do already so putting in more at this point is unnecessary.

    Whether you've joined a party or found an Anga of your own at this point:
    Wait for at least 6 players before heading down and start killing stuff to get 250 points with other players. After that, you may proceed to kill Anga.
    The 250 points are kill-points only so you exclude emergency trial points
    Boss trials give 500 points
    Killing random mob trials give 200 points
    Although, there may be parties that do want 400 points or something, so do pay attention. If nothing is stated or said by the leader of the MPA, just assume it's 250.

    After killing, roam around the map in an attempt to find a second Anga. Head back to campship to find another party if you've reached the enemy limit cap, found a big boss, or Anga bits code.
    What's an Anga bits code? Just the flying eyes?

  6. #6
    Direct Assault Bellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Generic guruguru MPA
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    It's a Code Disaster with a bunch of floating orbs like the ones Anga Fundarge have.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kayarine View Post
    Using a japanese IME, you can type "0" then press space until you can pick ○.
    And here I am typing in maru and then converting it from there, wonderful.

  7. #7
    エターナルブレイバー milranduil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    probably wopal TA
    Posts
    4,740

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    It's a Code Disaster with a bunch of floating orbs like the ones Anga Fundarge have.


    And here I am typing in maru and then converting it from there, wonderful.
    i still prefer maru . 3.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellion View Post
    And here I am typing in maru and then converting it from there, wonderful.
    dw i type maru too
    i just stole that tip from celestia on the other thread

    JP PSO2 - Ship 2 & 4 | Player ID: Kayarine
    Kayarine | Σ-18 | クロウ | Alexander | シロナ | 【敗者】 | サガ
    テオドール | マトイ | アウロラ | ピエトロ | ブリュー・リンガーダ | ジン

  9. #9
    A-Cup Demon JCry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Land Of The Free
    Posts
    292

    Default

    the maru and 0 are different. I was looking for the maru one, thank you.

    Another UQ related question, well...questions.
    Boss codes are worth 500pts but how much are the bosses themselves worth? You've got 2 or 3 bosses most of the time and they give a chunk of points. Also, I find it more enjoyable to keep anga busy than fighting mobs with the rest of the MPA. Only reason why is because anga gets in the way of mobs and bosses making combat that more difficult. Is there something I can say so people understand im not just a noob attacking anga early lol? I keep anga busy and follow the MPA so its a win win minus me not helping with mobs. I was thinking of just saying タゲやります like standard CM.

  10. #10
    Direct Assault Bellion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Generic guruguru MPA
    Posts
    2,307

    Default

    Just put タゲor タゲとり as your online status.

    I don't practice what I preach
    Last edited by Bellion; Dec 21, 2015 at 07:00 PM.

Similar Threads

  1. Mag evolved with different photon blast from guide on here
    By BigR428 in forum Phantasy Star Zero
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Nov 24, 2009, 02:16 PM
  2. Quest Theres got to be Something wrong here
    By ShadowsofMetal12 in forum PSO General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: Aug 4, 2009, 08:02 AM
  3. AF - best race for it? Is there a good AF guide?
    By dreamcaster0 in forum PSU: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: Sep 25, 2008, 01:37 AM
  4. Are there any PA Fragment guides here?
    By pionear in forum PSU: Gameplay, Guides & Walkthroughs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: Feb 9, 2007, 02:53 AM
  5. I dont Know how to summit guide so here...
    By THE_MERCENARY in forum PSO General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: Jun 23, 2003, 08:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •