Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Friends with Ragne-chan! Maenara's Avatar

Here you guys go:
    Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    this is an absolutely disgusting post

reported.
    Maenara - Level 75 HU/FI/RA/GU/FO/TE/BR/BO

I'm more interested in planned AIS usage, it's what I'm worst at. I tend not to use mine as long as I see other players riding AIS, and end up with unused AIS at mission clear, which is bad...

I have not failed this once yet, despite terrible parties, so it's not a very hard mission, but we need a guide to help people tackle this, because it is dire at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrith View Post
    I'm more interested in planned AIS usage, it's what I'm worst at. I tend not to use mine as long as I see other players riding AIS, and end up with unused AIS at mission clear, which is bad...

I have not failed this once yet, despite terrible parties, so it's not a very hard mission, but we need a guide to help people tackle this, because it is dire at the moment.
    i reccomend using AIS in wave 3 and either 5 and 6 like we did here

Chidori / Ship2, Also feel free to visit us at http://gunvalk.saik0.com

I figured as much from the spawns, but if everyone uses their AIS on these waves, we're likely to get owned on some other waves.

I have never been in a party that gathered enough points to summon AIS three times, either.

" - Take out adds while the bosses are busy. Deal with the bosses last."
    What do you mean with adds?

Also, how do you not stop the Phallus laser?
    I looked out for it, but I only saw it in the cutscene that seems to happen as long as you deal a certain (pretty low) amount of damage to Apprentice. I'd think it might be the quest time but last wave has a time out of 30 minutes.
    And you are doing stuff in the cutscene even if dead.

Also, during the final wave some infected AIS will spawn behind you after a while which can easily take you out in one attack if you aren't prepare to dodge at any time.

Used WoW terminology by accident. By adds I mean trash mobs.

Phallus laser is stopped by dealing fat damage, as usual.
    When phallus is being charged, it should be visible as a giant huge red glowing ball of energy.

Thanks for the videos, everyone.
    I'm slacking because I haven't had much sleep or eaten yet.
    Will get around to working on the guide later.

TD4 has less waves than 3 but they last longer.
    I'm not sure when to use AIS yet because I'm not sure how quickly the average group gathers crystals.
    Most of the runs I've been in, they barely have enough for second AIS by the end.
    I do think AIS is probably necessary for taking out Apprentice easily.
    Last edited by TaigaUC; Dec 23, 2015 at 10:17 AM.

You will see it pokes out from center core, looks like a black d*** literally

It looks like there is a graphic effect of red dust falling from the ceiling right before the phallus appears. Anybody else notice this? If so, it is a good warning to everyone that they should shift targets, and this should be added to the guide.

Volg combo work wonderful against exoda . Manage to kill it with Volg > Slide End > Speed Rain.

Getting 999999 volg damage, its seem that the explosion got multiplied too, even with only Slide End it can still deal 999999 damage. Dont know if they'll fix it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    It looks like there is a graphic effect of red dust falling from the ceiling right before the phallus appears. Anybody else notice this? If so, it is a good warning to everyone that they should shift targets, and this should be added to the guide.
    Noticed that too, whenever red cloud appear from above usually the phallus will appear short after.

Run could of been better tbh. Not really sure if there is much to learn from this though. Besides that I suck at this game and Apprentice's death beam has a signal.

I don't know how to get embedding to work on this forum. None of the codes I try work.

Edit: Thanks Hrith

Last edited by Vatallus; Dec 23, 2015 at 01:28 PM.