Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

No i'm not complaining, i just love that there's so many references in EP4 ~

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Mines are positive too, except that story thing related to the anime that I find stinky.
    Hey spoil the anime and new story arch for me so I don't have to research it myself.

How can you be in quit mode when you have megaman battle network's navi customizer coming to your pet? Am I the only one drooling over this?

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    Hey spoil the anime and new story arch for me so I don't have to research it myself.
    The anime not even aired yet.
    The thing we know it'll have average highschool trope and CAST being cool.

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    How can you be in quit mode when you have megaman battle network's navi customizer coming to your pet? Am I the only one drooling over this?
    u're not alone ~

Quote Originally Posted by dot_Hacker View Post
    im beginning to wonder if people would call it something different if Ricardo didnt use MMBN as the closest example, not that this is a problem

I liked what i saw about episode 4. Planet Earth was a suprise but not the first time we saw that planet on the series. Remember the Earthmen from PS2, one of the endings of PS3 or even PSZ (im still not sure if Coral is our Earth).

I hope we see on our planet some kind of Mother Brain-boss at some point. Or another zones apart from Japan.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Mines are positive too, except that story thing related to the anime that I find stinky.
    The story was not confirmed to be linked with PSO2: The animation, however it's rather suspicious that Episode 4's earth will picture at 2028 while the anime's year is 2027... Well, let's wait and see! :3

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    im beginning to wonder if people would call it something different if Ricardo didnt use MMBN as the closest example, not that this is a problem
    's what I would call it, but I grew up with MMBN big time so there's bias there. But what can be said, the MMBN series was among the GBA's best (discounting 4 ofc). Bit of a shame that the pets won't have superb music to accompany customizing them, though. I'm a big fan of PSO2's regular lobby music but it almost never plays because of all the seasonal stuff, would have been nice to have it or a remix play while customizing the pet.

Though it's not like any of the really cool stuff that the customizing in the MMBN games permitted can work in PSO2 anyway, so idk how the feature will turn out here beyond basic stat boosts.

Quote Originally Posted by LonelyGaruga View Post
    's what I would call it, but I grew up with MMBN big time so there's bias there. But what can be said, the MMBN series was among the GBA's best (discounting 4 ofc). Bit of a shame that the pets won't have superb music to accompany customizing them, though. I'm a big fan of PSO2's regular lobby music but it almost never plays because of all the seasonal stuff, would have been nice to have it or a remix play while customizing the pet.

Though it's not like any of the really cool stuff that the customizing in the MMBN games permitted can work in PSO2 anyway, so idk how the feature will turn out here beyond basic stat boosts.
    Ya real shame, I enjoyed MMBN a bunch back then, shame Element Style class wouldnt be implemented or you know hrm Soul Unison abilities for the different bosses we have.