Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I just love the enemies, my second favorite thing to the character customization revamp, they're all so very unique and zany like they're straight out of Parasite Eve, excited to fight them.

...then promptly grind them to dust with 13*s.
    Spoiler!

[Ship 02]
    ID: Shadowstarkirby
    Character: Dial
    Classes: Hr, Fi/Hu, Hu/Fi, Br/Hu, Bo/Hu, Ra/Hu, Gu/Hu, Te/Fi, Su/Fi, Fo/Te

Just gonna say this: Harkotan was way less fitting in the PSO2 universe then the upcoming Earth area.

I'm not really thrilled about the whole Earth thing. Ignoring that aspect I am interested in the new enemies and possible gameplay. As long as those things don't tank I think it will be just fine. If I recall this isn't actually the first time Earth came up in a Phantasy Star game. Some reason I keep recalling one of the Phantasy Star 3 endings mentioning Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by RX-93 View Post
    Just gonna say this: Harkotan was way less fitting in the PSO2 universe then the upcoming Earth area.
    this
    5char

the map is meh, but i like the phantom mobs alot.... im only dissapointed that we cant we cant suplex the train....

I agree, I really enjoyed Parasite Eve and that is exactly what I thought of when I saw the trailer. I'm open minded about where it goes and frankly haven't cared too much about the direction the story of the game goes because this isn't a game I'm exactly playing for its story.

I was, however, disappointed that there was no detailed talent tree revealed for summoner or any of the planned skill additions for the existing classes. Though its possible the other skill changes for other classes may not go live with Episode 4 release, there doesn't seem to be any sense in withholding the summoner tree a month out from release.

some people play with only 1 character model shown so their immersion isn't broken by rocket tits lolis in wet towels
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

the way I've been describing my feelings the past 30 minutes:

"I can't tell whether I'm watching some amazing fireworks, or a 1000-car-pileup in the progress of exploding, I'm just gonna hope it's fireworks until I can figure out for sure."

I honestly have hope that this can go well, but also find it a really baffling decision at the same time. But confusion =/= bad, just really too unsure to make a decision either way until I play it some, so I'm gonna hope it's good till then.
    私の愛、私の夢、私の心。

Quote Originally Posted by RX-93 View Post
    i have to agree with this...following the so called Floating Facility that had nothing but stones n waters.

Magatsu was its saving grace

Really hoping that with all the Episode 4 Areas, they do what they did with Kuron and give them XH Difficulty as well. SH is just way too boring lol.

I, for one, am excited for what Episode 4 has to offer.