Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TaigaUC View Post
    What's that tagline from Star Trek? "Going where no man has been"? Can you imagine Star Trek suddenly being about high school America?
    I agree with everything you said but the fact is that Enterprise more often than not discovered Earth clones/mirrors around the galaxy where history was exactly the same as in Earth but something branched in their history, obviously most of those Earths where stuck in a XX century scenario, or in other words, they recycled a lot of atrezzo from gangster movies, cowboy movies, and even old rome movies lol And that's why I like Star Wars more than Star Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by Squall179 View Post

In the real world. Right now...

People are dying. People are "celebrating" holidays without loved ones who have died, who have been killed, murdered via things such as violent acts, or even the brutal negligence of lazy doctors rushing to get to their golf appointment who tell a middle aged woman to put vasaline on what is clearly a septic, necrotic skin issue, which then spreads into her blood and slowly kills her by making her heart disintegrate within a matter of weeks.

People are dying in horrible ways, in real life, families losing loved ones, children who never wanted to have to go through christmas without their own mother.......

meanwhile the babies here are complaining about how episode 4 of Phantasy Star Online 2 is so upsetting to them they cannot go on, or are so bothered by it they cannot even for one instant think of anything to do other than scream about it. Cry about it. complain about it like babies.

Pathetic.

get some actual priorities people....
    Haven't read the rest of the thread, but this is already GOLD.

the irony is lost on people whining about others whining about the game
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

Damn, all those wall of text.
    You guys take such trivial stuff way too seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Damn, all those wall of text.
    You guys take such trivial stuff way too seriously.
    They don't have anything better to do.
    Me as well.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    I wanted to reply to a post like this, but I wanted to avoid the other rant threads since my post would probably just be ignored and drown in a sea of negativity.

Ahem...

Are our characters the ones going to high school? No? Then what's the fucking problem? Whatever everyday life these high school girl characters are having has absolutely no effect on ARKS's visit to planet Earth and the coming story.
    If our characters were the ones going to high school... then PSO2 would be the weirdest MMO I've ever played ever. Maplestory would be blasted out of the water by this.

I mean seriously, imagine a ginormous Cast having to go to high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    If our characters were the ones going to high school... then PSO2 would be the weirdest MMO I've ever played ever. Maplestory would be blasted out of the water by this.

You made my day, buddy! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post

Where would be the problem? Anime taught me that Japanese high school students see this kind of weirdness every single day.
    PLACEHOLDER SIGNATURE - music included ♪

Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

It's a japanese game, that's all I gotta say.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

We already have collabs, Cougar-NX and Knight Gear, 7-11 Uniforms... attempting to draw a line in this game, will only disappoint you.

Also it might not be the exact same, but Star Wars already made a massive amount of content stop being canon, once it was bought by Disney, money talks.

Sign me up for High School if it gives me more meseta!