Lightbulb PSO Animation Project

Hello. Before I go into backstory I understand I shouldn't post about PSO in the PSO2 section but I see that this section is a lot more popular than the PSO section. Perhaps there's a better chance of attracting attention here.

I've been a long time fan of PSO since 2000. It's my favorite game of all time. There's just something special about it, the combat, the music, the enemies. I was just a young boy when PSO was huge so I never had the chance to explore forums and follow up with Devs. At some point I got into the 3D animation scene and I've been animating for about a year now. I'm afraid I cannot show you my work as it falls under a NSFW category. I decided I wanted to create PSO animations. So I scour the web to find some references but there is absolutely nothing on PSO animations. It saddens me as I wish this game had really taken off. I understand it is easier to retrieve PSO2 models but while PSO2 is wonderful and all it just doesn't give me the same satisfaction as PSO. So enough backstory, straight to the point.

Thanks to the many programmers who created these tools to rip models and meshes I was able to rig a few characters.

Here: (I'm sorry it won't let me post links as I have 0 post count)

Unfortunately, these posts I've been searching through are from the mid 2000's so I cannot ask follow up questions. One of few I'd like to contact is ********. I know he is still around...somewhere. As for the others I'm not sure. I'm having trouble getting a hold of the PSO maps. I'm able to view them thanks to ********'s map viewer but I'm not sure how to rip them. I also could use models of many more enemies. I only have Boomas, Giga, Go, and rappys. If anyone could help me get a hold of PSO .fbx models, textures and maps I could get a PSO animation going.

I hope you're not planning on making NSFW PSO animations.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I hope you're not planning on making NSFW PSO animations.
    I think we all know they will be made and stored somewhere.....