Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Level 100+ Help/Advice

After 100, it's no secret that grinding becomes much, much longer per level and the two new difficulties are frustrating to try to tackle. I'm now 103, and it seems like i'm still stuck trying to run Last date on it's default difficulty to try to level and it takes a while. Anyone with advice of how to get over this hump? Also when can I start crafting 11*+ weapons? Thanks! I know this will help others as well

EDIT: I have a US psn account and can't get the dlc.
    PSP2: Luneth Lv. 200, Vanguard 30

Itīs pretty damn tough past lv100+. Enemies elemental weakness plays a big role as in certain enemies only take 1dmg without it so focus on that.
    The Gran arts should be maxed if possible so any mission with "Avoid" in the lv 100+ range can help with that..preferably the arts you wanna use the most since it takes a while.

Canīt help with 11* and over since i havenīt seen a guide for that yet.
    Most things one hit kills since they do a ridicolous amount of damage making it very unbalanced..so i take Scape Dolls over healing at that point.

But some Force NPCs can help with healing and buffing so at least that something.

If you can get up your base up to speed, you can more easiely find rare/boosted enemies which gives a good amount of exp.
    Other then that, good luck. =)

Wish there were a guide since i certainly could use one as well.
    [PSO2] Darkante: Cast HU-44/RA-43/FI-42/GU-30
    Astral Storm: Newman F HU-35
    [PSP2:I]
    RB3 - Dark Knight "Ante" : Cast M Lv 200/ JLv Hu50/Ra50/F30/Va46
    RB3 - Crimson Sky: Beast F Lv 174/ JLv Hu34/Ra18/Fo1/Va50
    RB0 - Zone Dynamite: Beast M Lv 76/ JLv Hu0/Ra7/Fo0/Va0

Thanks for the advice. Hopefully someone can help us both out a bit further, :s

It appears bumped.org is the only place to find any help with a guide but it's severely limited.

Train until lvl 120 in the class that you use. Furthermore, you should have at least your BU class at lvl 101. Without TAJA (80% of damage instead 15% in PSO2), basically you're lost. Additionaly, if you're a FO, TAJA + Tech Bonus will give you freely Tech JA Bonus.

I'll try to post more about this tomorrow since I'm tired from work, but believe me. Darkante is right in terms of grinding in SH heroic quests (basically old quests with the possibility of playing it in SH) is a true madness, but when you finish it, you'll be able to beat basically near any epic quest (Any quest which have got only SH).

Neat, thanks for the tips. Have to start leveling up BU now. Then it will just be a long ride from 104 to 120

Finally got BU up to 101, any suggestions of how to set up my palletes for the class? I use swords and the rifle on hunter.
    Last edited by Luneth; Mar 13, 2016 at 07:13 PM.

Got BU up to 101. What would be a good class pallete layout? the TAJA doesn't seem to be working right. Sorry for the tons of questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    Got BU up to 101. What would be a good class pallete layout? the TAJA doesn't seem to be working right. Sorry for the tons of questions!
    1. What class do you main?

2. That depends, how are you using TAJA? You can't spam the same GA, but I think that's obvious.

Hunter, utilizing swords and rifles.

Didn't really know you couldn't spam it. Haven't really had a fun time finding info on this...

For Weapon selections, I would suggest getting a Sword or two that fits your needs, like a wide range of GAs, one or two 50 Eles, etc. If you have room for a Pile, you can throw one on there if you like Ignition. I'm personally not a Rifle fan in Nova, so I can't really provide advice for it beyond stick to one and keep Reflect Aegis on hand at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by Luneth View Post
    Didn't really know you couldn't spam it. Haven't really had a fun time finding info on this...
    Tech Arts only works if you link different Gran Arts together. It does not work if you link the same arts together. Since you main Sword, try linking things into Over End or Tornado Meteor for maximum output, like Fang Assault (great gap closer).
    Last edited by Altiea; Mar 23, 2016 at 02:17 AM.