Page 112 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1262102109110111112113114115122162212 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 2346

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    Kinky.
    D-don't believe Nedra's l-lies...!!

Xiriko> She looks good, the white hair/red scarf/white sweater makes for a really nice color combo and transition. She looks p cool.

I donut understand how to get the 'new' shading/graphics to work. Is it an automatic thing, or is there a setting somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    I donut understand how to get the 'new' shading/graphics to work. Is it an automatic thing, or is there a setting somewhere?
    You need to go into your launcher of choice (Vanilla or Tweaker) and move the preset bar to '6' instead of the original maximum setting of '5'. There used to be a bug with the Tweaker that required you to set it to 6, then back to 5 and then 6 again, but I don't know if that's still a problem. Make sure your shaders are set to 'High Quality' as well!

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

I really wish they had more glasses. None of the ones they have now are reasonably priced while still looking good on her.

Edit: After checking the dates on Swiki, it's possible that the ones I was thinking would work on her could be revived not this coming week but the week after. How....fortuitous. Hm. But really, that'd be just swell. Now if only I could play right now for extended periods of time so I could get the damn money I'll need. Been sitting at 300k for at least a week now. *Grumble*Grumble*Grumble*
    Last edited by Enforcer MKV; Jun 11, 2016 at 11:20 PM.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

it's been a very long time since my last post in this topic.. i hope my novice camera work is acceptable.
    these pictures show Lina and her adventure in Franka's new cafe.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Lina watching dolphins!
    Spoiler!

sunbathing!
    Spoiler!

last but not least: no close ups b-baka!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Triste View Post
    You need to go into your launcher of choice (Vanilla or Tweaker) and move the preset bar to '6' instead of the original maximum setting of '5'. There used to be a bug with the Tweaker that required you to set it to 6, then back to 5 and then 6 again, but I don't know if that's still a problem. Make sure your shaders are set to 'High Quality' as well!
    Thank you, as silly as it sounds, the actual launcher options menu never occurred to me.

Anyway, I just logged on to test it out. I like it.

Spoiler!

Her tats are screaming bright/hot with the advanced settings, too. I like that the most.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    D-don't believe Nedra's l-lies...!!
    See, Tsundere, doesn't even want to admit it and shoves it off as lies.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    it's been a very long time since my last post in this topic.. i hope my novice camera work is acceptable.
    these pictures show Lina and her adventure in Franka's new cafe.
    Lina is cute *~* Nice shots, I need to take some there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    See, Tsundere, doesn't even want to admit it and shoves it off as lies.
    H-hush, you!! >:l

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    H-hush, you!! >:l
    Why don't you make me~

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Just wanted to pop in and mention how much I love the way that the Kabuki Tekkou F goes with the Lady Tracker Basewear.

Spoiler!