Page 1 of 235 12341151101 ... LastLast

Default PSO2★Fashion★thread 2016

★Welcome to PSO2 Fashion Thread! ★

This thread is dedicated to the fashion of PSO2 and a platform for everybody to show their design.
    This is this year’s new thread and the old one of 2015 can be found here:
    PSO2★Fashion★thread

★Fashion Thread then & now★

We had a lot of posts the past year and they did showcase lots of different styles. With all those posts we saw people entering the fashion scene and some leaving it, though a certain crowd always stayed.
    There have been times where the rules have been slightly forgotten, especially the rule about going off topic. While it is totally fine to go off topic some times, we would like to keep it at a minimum however, so that newcomers and people that do not post so often, do not get overlooked.
    It’s been a nice year and I thank all of you for your ongoing support and your respect for this thread. It wouldn’t be possible without all of you!

A few words towards the Topic of Fashion now.
    Fashion is for all of us a way to express our self and enjoy a different aspect of this game. By giving our characters personality through how they look.
    Each of us, has a different view on fashion and what we like and enjoy. In this thread however, we can all come together to share our fashion with each other and also enjoy the fashion of other people. Of course everybody has a different taste to what they like when it comes to fashion, so always keep that in mind. What you my like others might now and vice versa.
    But we can offer advice and our opinions in form of constructive criticism, to help others improve their style or get a different view on it. This has helped many people with their characters in the past. Together we can work out great things and we should try to help each other, even if they sometimes do not want to hear it.
    It would be nice to see some more constructive criticism this year, so if you have some, share it!

Now have fun and enjoy your time here~
    Last edited by TenebriS; Jan 17, 2016 at 10:38 AM.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by JC200X; Jan 1, 2016 at 06:42 AM. Reason: Moved post to new thread.
    PSO2 Character Information:
    Ciel Di'Mattrio: F Newman, HU75/FI75/RA75/GU75/FO72/TE72/BR75/BO75
    Thalia Fortuna: F Human, FO73/TE74/BR70/BO60

That skirt.................doesn't leave much to the imagination. Looks more like a wide, frilly, belt

Doesn't it?

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Well, with the new free character slot coming up, I've been making a bunch of different potential characters, and so far, this is the one I'm leaning toward. Started out as a "What if Erin didn't have to be made into a CAST?" design. Gonna wait until the new Character Creator is live (hopefully the standalone comes out before Ep.4 releases) to finalize the decision.

Spoiler!

Nothing special I'll take some better pictures later, anyways Happy New Year peeps.

Spoiler!

Kairitza with that hair that only costs FUN points. It was on one of the 2 last scratches.

Close up screens

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Far screens

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    That's the way I curl up in bed when I cry myself to sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    That's the way I curl up in bed when I cry myself to sleep.
    Lol! That's the way I curl up in bed when it's cold and still have warm clothes on lol.