Page 114 of 235 FirstFirst ... 1464104111112113114115116117124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2346

Gave Kayla a look based on Makise Kurisu from Steins;Gate.
    Spoiler!

A rather pointy look for Erin.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    But the reactions are funny/cute. :<
    Spoiler!

>:l

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiblue View Post
    The FOnewearal 3.0 outfit is hard to pull off without a small character or someone designed around it, but you got a matching color scheme going on. So that's cool. Were you inspired by Olaf?

Never designed around weapons like i've seen others do before but it should be interesting. Will try to get around to that eventually.

When I made Keilyn, I wanted a more serious backstory to her which counted as a crossover story between the universe I've made and written for over 20 years now and the universe of Phantasy Star. Her story is in seven phases and her age range is from 9 to 37 within her story. Everyone grows up eventually and so I managed to grow her up around 1.5 - 2 years ago. I've always kept a purple character- theme... purple hair along with White or Black... as well as anything in the blue/red spectrum (where purple comes from) for clothing. Her body (how built it is) is a consequence of her life.

Though it might belong in the Fan-Works Section, notes on working on Keilyn...

Phoenixstar notes
    Spoiler!

Notes when I was making Keilyn's Back Story
    Spoiler!

As far as being "inspired by Olaf" is concerned...
    The answer is No. Not really for Bad reasons or Good Reasons...

What I always liked about Olaf is that regardless if people liked or did not like the character, Olaf stuck to a centralized color theme to the character. Part of defining who you are is having the consistency to represent who you are instead of transforming yourself into a theme your character definitely is not.

Something very common in this fashion thread is that when what is IN changes, a lot of players go out and spend their meseta and transform their characters to what is "In" currently, while eliminating the old look and personality. It actually makes characters less diverse and more generic. Olaf maintains the theme of Blue and I refer to the character as one of the Goddess of Blue. The only reason I don't refer to Keilyn as a Goddess of Purple is because I would feel Egotistical in calling my own character a Goddess....of anything. I find that I define other characters as a Goddess as an extreme compliment and a thank you to that player and their character for retaining a theme for so long...

In many ways and in my opinion, and though we are not friends....
    Olaf, along with those who have a theme going for themselves that stays true through the transition of all of these scratches
    are way ahead of the fashion game than everyone else who just wants to be in and look cool...

These players define the difference between having a character and just playing with fashion...
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keilyn View Post
    Nice to see someone back who has a recurring theme on a character.
    Thank you. I'll pretty much just be logging into PSO2 for photography and socializing, since SEGA really boned up the rest of the game into a confusing grindfest.

So, if anyone would like to catch up sometime, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    Thank you. I'll pretty much just be logging into PSO2 for photography and socializing, since SEGA really boned up the rest of the game into a confusing grindfest.

So, if anyone would like to catch up sometime, let me know.
    The grind is the following:
    Spoiler!

Spoiler box because this isn't the thread for it... ^_^ but I don't mind sharing what I know... ^_^
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Spoiler!

>:l
    See?

I think she likes the attention

Buuuuuut in keeping with the thread, pictures of Aurroris in the Candy Neon Sky. Why?

Because I wanted to see Aurroris in the Candy Neon Sky. Do I need a better reason than that?

What, she's cute in it.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Hi this is my first post in this thread, i have been lurking in this forum for some time and decided to post here my character, while there are many great characters i felt that i need to edit my character many times to archive a presentable level in this post. I think she is finished but any constructive feedback is appreciated. Thanks

Spoiler!

has a nice dig of elegence. Which is p nice. :3

Spoiler!

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

Decided to give the new gear a go on Yoshi.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    +Yadira
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Cobaltp07 View Post
    Hi this is my first post in this thread, i have been lurking in this forum for some time and decided to post here my character, while there are many great characters i felt that i need to edit my character many times to archive a presentable level in this post. I think she is finished but any constructive feedback is appreciated. Thanks
    The character looks good. She has a kind of elegant sadness vibe to her, which makes more serene/melancholic screencaps work better than cheerful or smiling ones.

Your camerawork could be better but that's not what you asked about.