Page 178 of 235 FirstFirst ... 78128168175176177178179180181188228 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 2346

Got the black Accel Queen for Kylia (switched from Bow to DB in the process xD), mixed with proper accessories make quite an intricating look

Here is the new look
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

And the previous look (i haven't touched the face in any way, just changed costume and put different accessories on Accel ), and @Zephyrion this would be the look i would go back on this char if i end up being fed up of the new looks or don't find a good new one
    Spoiler!

It's missing the legs i know

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Hmm this is half a question half a poll, but I've seen a lot of awesome fashion, and I've been wondering, what's your fav costume/style for each of your charas, the one you always fall back to when the others don't satisfy you, or do you just cycle through new stuff from scratch ? I'd actually like to see everyone's bestest look ! (reposting older pics is prolly fine, I mean if I had to wade through the history of this post, I'd need like a month or so xD)
    Kayla: I tend to go back to a Heartbreaker, typically the Leaf variant.
    Spoiler!

Noland: Usually end up at some kind of coat, with the Officer Coat being the most used.
    Spoiler!

Charlotte: For the longest it has just been the Seal Marina (though I think she might stick with the Accel Queen).
    Spoiler!

Erin: Her most common look is Eclepiste Body, Reus Innocente Arms, and Ionia Legs.
    Spoiler!

Andrea: I don't think she has ever worn anything other than a Magia Savior variant for any significant amount of time
    Spoiler!

Teresa: She is the only one whose default look is completely layer wear, Lady Tracker Base with Viola Flow Outer.
    Spoiler!

Ophelia: I tend to find her back in the Panis Repca.
    Spoiler!

@Anduril

Commenting on Characters. ^_^

Kayla
    I also have a tendency on Keilyn (my main) to revolve around several outfits as a "Default outfit." What you have there is pretty cool.

Andrea
    I also did a purple Magia Savior. Interesting enough were the sheer number of people who didn't recognize the different between purple and violet. I blame Crayola for labeling all their purple as "Purple (Violet)" which offends any artist. A colored costume really goes extremely far.

Teresa
    I will have to say the most unique of the characters I've seen here is Teresa... Everything from head to toe actually works. True Story. I once tried a protracted look in real life based on light alterations for stage performance. I found that bright colors are NOT the best during the day, but they shine at night against other light that blends. When i look at screenshots like this... I beg and beg that we truly had full HDR2.0 in PSO-2 as this is a shot that BEGS for it. However, you've done what you can. That one is my favorite of your shots.

Noland
    I like the fact that at least one character exists that the look is believable in real life for an icy area. The character almost has the description to a character I wrote in a story about operating in an ice area.
    PSO-2 Info: Ship: 2; ID: セツナヤキ; MCN: ケイリン
    "If you want a bridge between past, present, and future, search for the void and awaken it!"

Mobile Heavy Armored Cast Sacrificial's Avatar

Tried something out.
    Spoiler!

MultiCore------------Male Cast~~~~~~~~~~~Moriah----------------Female Dewman
    Zyonyl----------------Male Newman~~~~~~~~Shilka ZSU-----------Female Cast
    Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try turning it off and on again?

Hoh boy, this is a hard one. To get the easy ones out of the way, Yadira and Ijiraku's are simple.
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

They only have one set costume they always go back to. Yoshi and Marean on the other hand depend on a sort of era I want to look back to.
    Ep1:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Ep2:
    Spoiler!

Ep3:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

/4:
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by yoshiblue; Sep 6, 2016 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Kayla: I tend to go back to a Heartbreaker, typically the Leaf variant.
    Spoiler!

Noland: Usually end up at some kind of coat, with the Officer Coat being the most used.
    Spoiler!
    Kayla is probably my fav in the bunch, everything just falls into place nicely ! I love how original Noland is too.Funnily enough, my fav costume for Deadre is the Sea variant of Officer Coat (I guess it is among the best male costumes xD)

Spoiler!

Although I really like Ethan Repca, Toriame generally sticks with Float Emission Sea (yeah I like blue, it's an earlier recent post so not bothering) and Exvyrants Shadow (completely replaced the default version for me). but my all time favourite, Student UE77M Crimson has never been featured so here ya go (yes I love ties and slightly army-ey stuff I guess)

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    That blue & green eyes are really looking good with that purple-black hair.
    Thanks o/ was originally planning on changing them since I didn't think they'd suit purple-black as well as blonde but didn't coz I wanted to keep that 'odd-eyed cat' thing going on for Nao and surprisingly it worked \o/

Officer Coat (I guess it is among the best male costumes xD)
    I quite agree with this. Cycles of costumes later, and Officer Coat still doesn't look out of place even in EP4. It's one of Sega's best designed outfits IMO

Hmm this is half a question half a poll, but I've seen a lot of awesome fashion, and I've been wondering, what's your fav costume/style for each of your charas
    Uhhhhhh...

Gram
    Spoiler!

Siera
    Spoiler!

Haruka
    Spoiler!

Nao
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Nyansan; Sep 6, 2016 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Formatting killed the cat
    Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    in other news, accept your angular tits.

Flyin' Freedom Fighter illegaleagle90's Avatar

Default Suit Up

So... Quite a few posts were here since the last time I was able to look at whats goin on here. Some interesting pics, some alright ones... Accel Queen seems to be a favorite amongst many posters here. And I can see the massive nostalgia boom from the PSU scratch being a thing.
    Also @Fonewearl-Lina I did get one hell of a chuckle at the Rappy Horde pics. What a way to die, heh heh heh.

My thanks goes out to the compliments from those in this thread.
    I mean... @Fusionxglave, you and the others are about to find out there's more to me than more anime girl posts.

As for me? I'm making due on what I said on my last pic post. Yvera had her moment in the sun, now its time to show someone else off, and this is a better time than ever, because there just is not enough MEN IN COMBAT SUITS in this thread.

Sorry ladies and waifus, but this MAN's MAN is about to speak. So ya'll listen up!

Ladies and gentlemen: Adlar; ARKS Commando
    It's been so long since I've taken pics with this character that all of my pics of him are before the PS4 launch update.

We're goin from this suit....

Spoiler!

And trading up to what we got today!

Spoiler!

And even switching up fire arms
    from this:

Spoiler!

to an even BIGGER GUN
    Spoiler!

Layered wear has given me something of an alternative for the dude to wear.
    And through this! WE HAVE SLEEKER, FLY-IE'R ARMOR [Is that even a word?... someone check a dictionary!]

BEHOLD
    Spoiler!

TAKE FLIGHT
    Spoiler!

Now let's put 'em into practice and go on a shootin' spree!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

THIS IS HOW ITS DONE!
    Last edited by illegaleagle90; Sep 6, 2016 at 10:11 PM.

Maint night... Time to rummage through my screenshot folder....

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Nyansan: I like how you worked heterochromia on Nao. Looks good, and you didn't abuse the Dewmie eye

Shirai: I like Saki's expression, and that blue color scheme in general. Almost looks as though she overcame a little stage-fright.

Olaf: Heeey, I saw an Andy

Visit my healing spa! :3
    Neith - Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Spoiler!

Autumn is coming, how's this for Harvest Festival?
    Just a quick post today, gotta get ready for the evening! (Logo used with permission)

Spoiler!

Autumn Fashion

Spoiler!

More Autumness

Spoiler!

Group Shots

Spoiler!

Ummmm, what is KOS-MOS doing here?!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.