Page 182 of 235 FirstFirst ... 82132172179180181182183184185192232 ... LastLast
Results 1,811 to 1,820 of 2346

Now,it's time for some custom SS.
    While i don't like playing Gunner.But i can't deny that this camo is looking good with these outfits.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Chalun-k_x_light; Sep 9, 2016 at 12:08 PM.
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)

Spoiler!

Some quick Nurse pics I just took.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Thanks for the previous comments on my last photo set btw!
    Been so busy this week and lots of new posts in the thread, gotta go look at them!

Just gonna dump some nurse Saki photos.
    Spoiler!

so glad they released variations of the ponytail extension.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Chalun-k_x_light View Post
    While i don't like playing Gunner.But i can't deny that this camo is looking good with these outfits.
    Spoiler!
    What camo is that?

btw, this game needs more tmg camos...

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    What camo is that?

btw, this game needs more tmg camos...
    That would be *アリアの双剣双銃 (Aria’s Twin Swords & Guns).

it should be expensive af...

"Of their own accord" Enforcer MKV's Avatar
    Somewhere, being an old man again, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    game needs more tmg camos...
    ...This made me laugh more than it should have.
    Enforcer MkX [TE/RA]: Critically injured
    Violet MkV [BR/HU]: On active duty

Talking

Hey you guys I'm back and thank you for the kind comments. I do know I get carry away sometimes but that is because you guys are so fine.
    Well here my post for the week. Got my inspiration from Yuuki and Nao.
    Spoiler!
    I usually post every 3 days or so. So a comment is sure to be ready soon for ya when i get back. Also you guys are awesome. I need more of your pics to cheer me up all day. lol but just post when you feel like it, no need to be hasty enjoy what you wear.

Let see where did I left off, okay here we go:
    Thanks for your comment about Satomi-chan.
    @Chalun-k_x_light, you are welcome Chalun-k_x_light your character is quick pleasing to my eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Here's a picture of Ophelia with one of the new hairstyles (literally the only thing I bought except for some Inner Wear):
    Spoiler!
    @Anduril May I have this Dance my Lady. sweet dress by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Hmmm, nice legs did you shave them?

Thanks don't feel obligated to reply to every single post. On that note I probably post here too often. Lucky that I don't have anything to post tomorrow!

I convinced a few Kunas on ship 3 to participate, but most of these events happen thanks to social media. While AFKing in the lobby I set my free message to advertise the fact and go to sleep.
    @FOnewearl-Lina, LoL I waxed them, no pain no gain right? Okay on the obligation but you post good stuff anyway FOnewearl-Lina so I got to say something that deserve credit or else I might not get to see more. Hmm didn't know people held those events.

Quote Originally Posted by kmystic View Post
    a few more more shots of Yuuki.
    I got him the the aika2 hair.
    Spoiler!

I got the idea for that outfit from @Fusionxglave screenshots.
    Spoiler!

Yuuki in Streetwear@Fusionxglave thanks for the nice shots and inspiration, was also thinking about getting that hair but i'm not sure if it suits him.
    @kmystic I totally Dig your character so much kmystic ,seeing him in that sweater really made me glad I was able to see him again. Nice job on the Shrine costume and I didn't even know I was the inspiration lol. Street clothes was good too that suit and those slacks are excellent combination. my favorite was the Shrine outfit it because Yuuki look so adorable with his hair down and his calm posture. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive
    Spoiler!
    @Nyansan, I have received and now I would like to cry. Those booty shorts are wicked hot my friend so hot. don't know if I can stay in the kitchen any longer. also I took a bit of your design for my post which I Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Can't do more than this, I think ....
    Tried to do closer color for 2nd pict coat color .... but the lighting made it different for each map :<
    @final_attack you are doing great, I'm not even that good at matching faces.

Spoiler!
    back to @Chalun-k_x_light ohh this must be your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    Autumn Sceenshots
    ok bai ( `・ω・΄)ノ
    @JCry oh I can feel the winter coming.

Quote Originally Posted by DRIGZ View Post
    Well its been awhile, not the best screenies but meh, im digging the tier 6 graphics
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    @DRIGZ, Yah more Hot males for the looking. DRIGZ you got anymore pics because I could use some more.

Quote Originally Posted by WarSarah View Post
    Didn't originally like the new layered wear, but then I liked how it looked with the nurse dress.
    Spoiler!
    @WarSarah, Ohh that is very Rich, I see a powerful witch on the high moons tonight WarSarah.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyansan View Post
    I know, it's times like these that I wish males can wear some of the female bodypaints cuz I bet leggings would look nice. Males are pretty lacking in the bodypaint department IMO ;w;
    Back to @Nyansan Yeah I know right. We got like 8 good ones and most of the other ones are covered by the clothing males wears. It is like if you don't give us leggings can we at least be somewhat shirtless.

Quote Originally Posted by Great Pan View Post
    Kosplaying as Ada Wong.
    Spoiler!
    @Great Pan, What is up glad you post stuff this week. swell shot getting that angle to get her to blink just as the gun is point.

Spoiler!
    Back to @Chalun-k_x_light So this is the the Finish Final Fantasy picture. looks really exceptional, That is what Final Fantasy should look like.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Spoiler!

Some quick Nurse pics I just took.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Thanks for the previous comments on my last photo set btw!
    Been so busy this week and lots of new posts in the thread, gotta go look at them!

Just gonna dump some nurse Saki photos.
    Spoiler!

so glad they released variations of the ponytail extension.
    Back to @FOnewearl-Lina and @Shirai you girls got great degree didn't cha. Lol thumbs up for the small pantie shot. Plus the color of your hair made the outfit quick good. Like the eyes @Shirai, its quite complimentary to color scheme.

Well that wraps up what I can say and Yes I probably missed a couple of people and I should not be posting this much in one post. Okay This will be the last one of my super long post I'll just comment regularly Thanks Everyone.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

@Fusionxglaive My nurse pics were just an excuse to get barely visible 'can't see' / panty shots in.
    Speaking of Final Fantasy, there's a Final Fantasy themed gathering happening later in the weekend (Specifically FF7AC), I've seen alot of Cloud and Zacks around lately now that I think of it.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Enforcer MKV View Post
    ...This made me laugh more than it should have.
    did I said something stupid?