Page 172 of 235 FirstFirst ... 72122162169170171172173174175182222 ... LastLast
Results 1,711 to 1,720 of 2346

Well Well Well arent you guys just busting out the good stuff.
    Everyone been doing really good and to name all of you guys would take me 3 minutes but to comment on your fashion would take me hours of expression. Everyone has their point of value and everyone has there spots. But FOnewearl-Lina took it with that Kantai collection. Dang that was awesome. I haven't been that excited in a while. I can tell you i'm quite a fan but being able to pull off that many people you guys are just going over and beyond for this little thread.

my post for this week
    Spoiler!

@Chalun-k_x_light: you are doing great keep up with high quality we about to have new stuff and you are going to shine bright.
    @MaeIstrom: scar or no scar? your character looks better with no scar. I just like looking at your beautiful face is all.
    @illegaleagle90: glade to see you are back but competition is getting tough Even I can't beat them at this point. Glade to see you have change and hope to see you in more sexy stuff.
    @Zephyrion: one of the baddest boy, you sure got glory and guts. and that suit is just what I wanted to see. I was hesitant but seeing your character made me want to buy it. I also like the action scene and the tower lighting picture.

@FOnewearl-Lina: I don't know how you do all these picture but I know these are gonna be hard to beat. Your work impress me. Legendary One. You are definitely one of the best.

I know I missed some people and I know you guys deserved comments. I"m just really busy most of the time is all. You know you are really good so don't be too down when no says anything.

Spoiler!

Also glade to see such good fashion this year, can't believe it moved so fast, you guys are just trying to break your limits good. good. very good.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Seeing some really nice screens so far!

Mateo's 2nd date with Susan.

Spoiler!

Solo shot:
    Spoiler!

And random screens of the director and frontier recolor on amori:
    Spoiler!

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

Quote Originally Posted by Fusionxglave View Post
    @MaeIstrom: scar or no scar? your character looks better with no scar. I just like looking at your beautiful face is all.
    Being honest, what I wanted at first was a bandaid, but that one with the default makeup sucks...

@FOnewearl-Lina: I don't know how you do all these picture but I know these are gonna be hard to beat. Your work impress me. Legendary One. You are definitely one of the best.
    Thanks, by the time I get home in time to post stuff most of the Americans are already sleeping I feel like most of my comments are like a guy going "And another thing..." after an argument has already ended. I'd comment more if the words hadn't already been taken out of my mouth.

Legendary One... I think that's the default title for people that have been on this forum too long. 2002 is PSO Dreamcast days!

Thanks for the comments, and keep up the work with your little brother!

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Shirai View Post
    Solo shot:
    Spoiler!
    Sexy Muscles!

Quote Originally Posted by MaeIstrom View Post
    Being honest, what I wanted at first was a bandaid, but that one with the default makeup sucks...
    I agree she looks better without a scar, with all the technology available to them Arks should have flawless skin!

Spoiler!

Flanked by 2 giant casts Metal Gear?
    Apparently the one on the left went to investigate a suspicious cardboard box metal barrel

!

Spoiler!

Snake? Snake?! SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE!!!

Spoiler!

Walks in to the room, feels like a big balloon. I said "Hey girls you are beautiful"

Spoiler!

Mikuna Set and Mirei Hair

Spoiler!

Airboarding
    bun bun buun!
    Last edited by FOnewearl-Lina; Aug 31, 2016 at 05:56 AM.
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Edgelord Modo (seriously SEGA, why did you never make a double stomach EQ/LQ ?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Thanks for the comments, and keep up the work with your little brother!
    Onee-Chann!!!!!!!!! Thanks,

Looking from your super Fashion post, you are just outstanding. I can't believe you made some many photos in just the short time, in which I must adore and cheer. Must be hard to make them as well. I hope you aren't pushing yourself *worries* anyway lets begin.

robot picture very nice very nice. His face made me laugh, like the sad has finally hit, but he can't stop it this time. LOL
    Group pictures are always awesome can't imagine getting that many people to stand still and lobby at the right time much less have the right angel and take a picture too. tremendous!
    seeing snake is just rare but in pso2 No way!! how did you even? you are a sly girl.
    Your Mikuna Set and Mirei Hair is doing fabulous. I like the cat tail and ears; definitely a match. Riding a hover-board and all that stuff cool beans.

I post something if I have anything, but for now I'll just enjoy looking at your stuff, it makes me feel better.

@Zephyrion, keep up the good work I was gonna get the same suit but you pulled it off better than me. wouldn't won't to tarnish your style. Like the red and darkness; brings the bad boy into our world.
    @Shirai, Sorry didn't see your post till now looking hot and juice.
    Ship 10 is where I play, also Fashion is very important le me

Undercover in Tokyo

Spoiler!

Just a nice portrait shot
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by Skye-Fox713; Sep 1, 2016 at 01:47 AM.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

@Zephyrion, keep up the good work I was gonna get the same suit but you pulled it off better than me. wouldn't won't to tarnish your style. Like the red and darkness; brings the bad boy into our world.
    @Shirai, Sorry didn't see your post till now looking hot and juice.

Thanks for the comment,! For the costume, if you can and by all means, wear it and do your own stuff with it, I love to see people's different takes with one costume, since with a different character and background, you can make something that feels completely different !, And I'm pretty sure you can pull off something really unique and cool with your little brother
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Sep 1, 2016 at 04:35 AM.

Looking from your super Fashion post, you are just outstanding. I can't believe you made some many photos in just the short time, in which I must adore and cheer. Must be hard to make them as well. I hope you aren't pushing yourself *worries* anyway lets begin.
    Not at all, I just like taking pics from weird angles.
    I usually have boost tickets running so any shoots in the field are usually rushed.

@Zephyrion. Nice red theme you got going there!

Nothing from me today, but I found this wierdo on twitter!

Spoiler!
    I don't need a signature pic, I would end up changing it all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by FOnewearl-Lina View Post
    Nothing from me today, but I found this wierdo on twitter!

Spoiler!
    I've already seen it.But it still makes me laugh now.

Since there's nothing in the PSU scratch that's attractive enough for me to use my ac.So,i guess i'll buy this one for SS purpose.
    Spoiler!
    Ship 8 : ライト=ザ=ホワイトエッジ(Light=The=Whiteedge),風間 聡美(Kazama Satomi),CxL=ザ=ブラックエッジ(CxL=The=Blackedge)