Page 80 of 85 FirstFirst ... 307077787980818283 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dont_talk_to_me View Post
    Your 'main' one should be lightstream. Sword is much better as lightstream or rather, Wired lance is much better as Atra due to the lifesteal S4.
    You can get any S4 for any weapon by simply switching to the weapon type with the desired S4, affix it and then switching to the weapon type you want to actually use.
    So really just down to preference.

A really good choice for all fi and hu weapons is the knuckle S4, raising damage from the front by 15% during wise stance which means 49.5% damage from the front when during brave stance you get 54%, so not even 5% less than brave stance from the front and still 76% from the back cause of using wise stance.

The other good option is gunslash's HP steal but it doesn't really work on hunter sword cause it has doesn't have pas hitting fast enough.
    On the other hand WL's Other Cyclone T0 Wl will hit and heal rapidly.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    You can get any S4 for any weapon by simply switching to the weapon type with the desired S4, affix it and then switching to the weapon type you want to actually use.
    So really just down to preference.

A really good choice for all fi and hu weapons is the knuckle S4, raising damage from the front by 15% during wise stance which means 49.5% damage from the front when during brave stance you get 54%, so not even 5% less than brave stance from the front and still 76% from the back cause of using wise stance.

The other good option is gunslash's HP steal but it doesn't really work on hunter sword cause it has doesn't have pas hitting fast enough.
    On the other hand WL's Other Cyclone T0 Wl will hit and heal rapidly.
    I dont main HU but i would never use Knuckles S4 on any of my weps. Also Vampiric Life on WL's is like he said, good for stuff like Holding Current and general mobbing. Vampiric Life on Sword is still good, Ignition Parry says hi
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Knuckle s4 is meh for hunter weapons, tried and tested. Partizans should use heavenly protection or radiant response. Swords can go with marvellous aegis which synergizes well with ignite spam if the boss is being too aggro. If you share the sword with a hr, by all means go vampiricstrike, though hr may want calming intent. Wire lance is a tossup between vampiric, aegis, and heavenly protection and radiant response, all work very well.

With EP6 they changed GSA duration from 40 sec to 60sec. Is it viable now or still not great because you need to guard every minute?

I waited for some WL changes so I can spin all bosses around with Other Cyclone Type-0, but Sega had other plans...

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    With EP6 they changed GSA duration from 40 sec to 60sec. Is it viable now or still not great because you need to guard every minute?

I waited for some WL changes so I can spin all bosses around with Other Cyclone Type-0, but Sega had other plans...
    I think for Bosses it might be really good but mobbing content its still very unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post

While 60 seconds isn't the ideal duration I was hoping for (I was really hoping it would be buffed to like 55 or 60%, or at least 80 seconds), it is definitely slightly more reliable now. If you don't have the ability to make multiple trees and don't plan on using hunter as a sub class, with the forced 1.5 seconds of charge parry, I'd say the toss up between guard and fury is much more equal than it was prior. For instance, solo mobbing (if you are speed running ult amduscia or endless) will now for certain use guard stance. in MPA content, I would still opt for fury.

Overall I would still say go fury but if you are someone who enjoys 'difficult' content, I'd say take guard stance to be honest.

Also, HuPh is legit. Is better than HuSu than HuSu even though it technically has lower bossing multies, it has the best AoE damage considering you no longer have to worry about taja and can repeatedly spam PAs in an AoE situation (single target also, but taja is fairly intuitive when bossing). It won't replace HuFi, but if you really want to change it up then HuPh is viable enough. I even prefer using it in wild easter and endless. The ability to use techs benefit it decently well when it comes to the support techs (and finally gives it some vertical movement if you use safoie, especially if you use partizan you now have a movement option without having to switch). The higher PP regen on hit and naturally also benefits Hu decently (again, especially partizan). Last but not least, Zanverse is beastly due to hunter having a lot of burst options they can use zanverse to boost (you can get 2 ignition parries, 1 over end + nova strike fully charged, 1 tear grid + extra, 1 vol graptor, a full other cyclone 0 and 1 holding current) just to name a few.

I've always been absolutely terrible at using ignition parry and timing it properly so I've been practicing with it recently and I'm curious is it possible to simultaneously use the PA and block at the same time to activate it?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    I've always been absolutely terrible at using ignition parry and timing it properly so I've been practicing with it recently and I'm curious is it possible to simultaneously use the PA and block at the same time to activate it?
    Near enough yes, but the block has to be at LEAST 1 frame (1/60 of a second) after the IP otherwise you just get a block. It is possible to basically do an instant ignition parry though that is typically only used with very specific multi parries on certain bosses or if you messed something up considering it is somewhat unreliable.

Quote Originally Posted by midend View Post
    Knuckle s4 is meh for hunter weapons, tried and tested. Partizans should use heavenly protection or radiant response. Swords can go with marvellous aegis which synergizes well with ignite spam if the boss is being too aggro. If you share the sword with a hr, by all means go vampiricstrike, though hr may want calming intent. Wire lance is a tossup between vampiric, aegis, and heavenly protection and radiant response, all work very well.
    Uh, what?
    And Radiant Response is worthless trash, you need at least 320pp to get a mere 20% pp regen boost like you get from Radiating Grace S1 and Radiating Grace 2 S3.

Anyway, came to ask how to manage pp on partizan, especially when using vol graptor.
    I am forced to constantly swap back to my gs to regen pp cause the new pp mechanic on partizan is so pointless and using it means being so slow the rest of the mpa kills everything or rushes ahead so much I risk zoning out and not getting drops (needs to be twice the distance tbh)
    Last edited by mother clusterfck; Jul 4, 2019 at 02:49 AM.

Radiant Response isnt worthless nor is it trash because that S1 or S3 you have to use for regen can now be used for damage. On top of that it's pp cost reduction, passive pp regen, and attack pp regen. The pp cost reduction parti absolutely likes that shit.
    Last edited by GHNeko; Jul 4, 2019 at 05:59 AM.